- Folding with a touch of a button
- Easy to operate
- Tested on sand and snow... Can handle rough terrain
- Roomy basket underneath
- Cushioned, but you can still comfort baby by shaking it a bit
- No leg rest adjustment
I recommend it for difficult terrain or for sporty activities. Satisfaction was great. I will be sorry to sell it :)
- Handles terrain
- Easy to fold
- Large canopy
- Large basket
- Just three positions of the handle
An absolutely great stroller. Handles beautifully, handles the terrain with ease. Well crafted. Comfortable seat padding.
- Works very well for running and very uneven tracks , so very specialised use. Before having a baby, I thought this sounded great, but in reality, we don’t do as much of it.
- It’s huge and therefore not that „urban“, hardly fits in a car boot (even of a bigger car) and very big to take to cafes and shops.
- No reversible seat, no tummy time window in the baby cot.
- Seat is very slanted, baby tends to slide down.
Works well for running and hiking, but consider how much of it you’ll actually be doing overall once the baby has arrived.
Great satisfaction. Smoothly traverses any terrain (the handling is really perfect), handles great, nice design, easy folding, handy pockets (on the backrest and on the basket). Fits a four year old comfortably and he still has room (if someone wants to run or skate with the stroller). The only downside is that it falls over backwards if I hang a too heavy bag on the handle and take the baby out, or the older child leans on the footrest and the younger one gets out. So I have to think about that. But it rides so well, I forgive this.
A good, quality pushchair. We occasionally jog with it. It works well. I miss an adjustable leg rest.
- With shock-absorbers
- Sporty look
- For terrain as well as for jogging
- Easy folding
- The only thing that is not so practical, as it's a three-wheeler, is the longer base with a wide rear axle. Narrow spaces or small lifts cause a few complications, but there are much more positives over negatives so I cannot say I really have a problem with that 😊
I cannot imagine a better pushchair - whether as a jogger for sports or for recreational to everyday use. A winner for me from every point of view, as we have one sporty little family 😊👨👩👧