- It has everything a sporting family needs
- Quality German workmanship and solid construction
- Plenty of storage space
- Handbrake and safety lock for sports
- Large basket
- Handles running and skating, even at higher speeds, with no problem
I have it in triple combination, with front wheel for sport and swivel for "city" you won't find anything better 💞
For a demanding sporty family this is the right choice.
- Big wheels
- Very spacious
- Large canopy
- No rear-facing seat
It's great for sports and off-roading.
- Easy to control
- Solid, indestructible
- Fabric does not fade
- Not very compact
I haven't found anything to fault the stroller with. It is a stroller that is suitable for demanding sporty families, larger children and parents who do not need to save on their child and want maximum comfort for him and for themselves. The materials used are great, they do not fade, the chassis is strong and solid, and the seating area for the child is generous!
- large wheels
- large bassinet
- can carry two children
- is also suitable for a tall father
- folds well
- many pockets
- after a few children, the part that holds the stroller together gets worn out and the stroller falls apart at inopportune moments (e.g. when lifting it onto the train)
The stroller rides great! Thanks to the large wheels, it can go everywhere except perhaps on ladders, many stairs or a river.