- Lighter chassis
- Rides well on uneven terrain
- Can be folded
- Easy to turn
- It is washable
- Small bassinet
- The overhead net on the seat part gets in the way
- Harness is not comfortable
- Unstable 3 wheels
- Hood and backrest have only a few levels of adjustment
- Takes up more space in the car
We bought this stroller second hand and it is after 3 children, so I can evaluate how it looks after years of use. For how long it has been used, it is in great condition. After a while, the handle got a little dirty and the aluminum construction got scratched. It doesn't squeak, it's great to turn, it's good to ride on uneven / muddy, rocky terrain.
The disadvantage is that our daughter grew out of the bassinet after 3 months, and the seat part was a bit too big for her then. I'm a bit bothered by the seat unit - there's a net over her head that gets in the way when she's lying there and goes in her eyes. The harness digs in between her legs, I have to lift the child higher now and then so that it doesn't pinch her. Also on the seat, the backrest can only be raised to 3 levels, which is not enough. The footrest can also be lowered only a few levels.
After folding, it takes up more space in the car compared to other strollers. The parts can be disassembled and washed in the washing machine.
The biggest disadvantage is the 3 wheels. When getting on the bus, when going out on the curb, or there is a big bump or obstacle in the road, the front wheel tends to spin to the side and the stroller gets stuck or starts to roll over. It's a bit unstable, and that can be dangerous. But overall, apart from a few small faults, we are satisfied.
- Solid, durable frame
- Hand brake
- Good suspension
- Soft, rubber wheels that don't need to be inflated
- Mesh for ventilation at the head
- Higher weight and volume after folding
- The front wheel tends to get stuck on terrain and makes the stroller unstable - this requires regular wheel maintenance
At one time one of the best, but also the most expensive strollers. Today it has been surpassed by other strollers. It is high quality, sturdy, but at the same time quite heavy - bulky even when folded. It cannot be folded in one piece.
Both the cot and the seat can be clicked on in both directions, reclining to a full recline and soft padding ensure comfort. The positioning is only in 3 possible degrees - it would be useful to have a slight elevation for children who are not yet firmly sitting by themselves but want to see the world around them.
The carry cot is smaller, the seat is spacious. You can buy a lot of nice accessories, change the covers' colors. The fabric is strong and high quality. The window on the canopy is ok. I like the mesh by the head, where part of the cover can be unzipped and the baby can see out through the net. Our firstborn rode in the seat on his tummy only from six months to a year, until he was sitting firmly, and watched the world through the mesh.
After 3 kids it is fully functional, doesn't squeak, only has cosmetic flaws like scratches and a bit of faded covers. For the garden and village terrain it is excellent.
- Easy to steer
- Handle height adjustment
- Can be facing both forward and rearward direction
- Full lie flat, seat positioning
- It has a large storage basket, but sometimes it's a problem to get into it
I never thought I would be happy to use a three-wheeled stroller. As with three-wheelers, one has to be careful when getting up on the sidewalk. Otherwise, the stroller is great. It's not one of the compact ones, but once the wheels are removed, it's quite compact anyhow.
- Excellent cushioning
- Rocks nicely, baby sleeps well in it
- With my son I also had an extension part, which I missed with my daughter - it's the perfect accessory
- The stroller overcame our brutal terrain just fine
- With a larger kid, the stability is worse
- Boring pushchair mode design
I bought this stroller new in 2009 for my daughter, and later used in 2016 for my son (2011 model). Excellent stroller, my only complaint is that it is not as stable as a quad. Perfect suspension, great to put the child to sleep in it. I was satisfied.
- Very practical
- Folds quickly
- Lays fully flat
- It's a three-wheeler - the configuration with the seat, particularly with an older child, was not so stable
A very good, very handy pram and pushchair. The seat lays fully flat. It folds and unfolds quickly.
I like that it is already discontinued for more years, but it is still functional after being used with numerous kids.