- Lovely look
- Suitable for the city
- Adaptable to mum's height - also seat height for baby
- Not suitable for frequent travel - lots of folding and unfolding
I was very happy - the stroller met my expectations. I would stay loyal to this brand with my next child.
Beautiful, perfect. For me the best stroller.
- All fabric parts can be easily removed and washed
- Only on straight roads, it didn't handle bumpy ones very well
- When folding it into the car, it cannot be folded in one go - you need to remove the apron first, then the seat itself and finally the frame, to compare with the current Joie Litetrax - there, folding is much easier, it folds in one go
Quite happy with it. We had it first with our first daughter (only as a pushchair), with our second from the beginning with the carry cot.
- Price of the accessories
Our precious :) A great pram. I tried over 15 of them, but Stokke won by all means.
It's sturdy, easy to handle. I have nothing to complain about. I can customize it as I want. You can change the design with the style kits.
Perfection 😊 It's just love 😍❤️
So far the best I've had...
- Apart from the two things mentioned in the text, everything about it is great
- I can't help myself with my foot when going up on the curb and I'm afraid I'll break the handlebar
Only two things bother me about it. It rattles a lot, well maybe not for someone, but it bothers me a lot - over rough terrain it is so rattly, you can probably hear the bottom of the chassis the most.
And one more thing - when I want to lift the front wheels when going up a curb, for example, I'm afraid I'll break the handle. It bothers me a bit that I can't help myself here with my foot. With the Crusi that wasn't a problem. But that's the price to pay for the look of this stroller.
- Nice to look at
- Nice bassinet, just right
- Option to buy the kits you want
- Seating size of up to 3 years
- The folding into the car trunk, otherwise OK
Great for me, except for the folding in the car ;-) Easy to use, and beautiful :-)
It's such a great feeling when the child is so close to the parent 🥰.
A truly high-quality pushchair - materials-, chassis- and functions-wise. Not great for walks in nature, however.