- I didn't find any cons
We had more than one type of chassis from Stokke during the "stroller" process, in the end the Trailz stayed with us in the house because of the terrain in the village – the Xplory chassis was for the car :-) <3
- A lot of accessories available
- Weaker frame, compared to the V5
- Wheen color
I recommend it, but I prefer the V5 - I think their chassis is better quality.
- Easy folding
- One-handed handling
The best stroller on the market. We had two. Lots of accessories, options, seat recline, overall variability 👍
- Lovely look
- Suitable for the city
- Adaptable to mum's height - also seat height for baby
- Not suitable for frequent travel - lots of folding and unfolding
I was very happy - the stroller met my expectations. I would stay loyal to this brand with my next child.
Beautiful, perfect. For me the best stroller.
- All fabric parts can be easily removed and washed
- Only on straight roads, it didn't handle bumpy ones very well
- When folding it into the car, it cannot be folded in one go - you need to remove the apron first, then the seat itself and finally the frame, to compare with the current Joie Litetrax - there, folding is much easier, it folds in one go
Quite happy with it. We had it first with our first daughter (only as a pushchair), with our second from the beginning with the carry cot.
- Price of the accessories
Our precious :) A great pram. I tried over 15 of them, but Stokke won by all means.
It's sturdy, easy to handle. I have nothing to complain about. I can customize it as I want. You can change the design with the style kits.
Perfection 😊 It's just love 😍❤️
So far the best I've had...
- Apart from the two things mentioned in the text, everything about it is great
- I can't help myself with my foot when going up on the curb and I'm afraid I'll break the handlebar
Only two things bother me about it. It rattles a lot, well maybe not for someone, but it bothers me a lot - over rough terrain it is so rattly, you can probably hear the bottom of the chassis the most.
And one more thing - when I want to lift the front wheels when going up a curb, for example, I'm afraid I'll break the handle. It bothers me a bit that I can't help myself here with my foot. With the Crusi that wasn't a problem. But that's the price to pay for the look of this stroller.
- Nice to look at
- Nice bassinet, just right
- Option to buy the kits you want
- Seating size of up to 3 years
- The folding into the car trunk, otherwise OK
Great for me, except for the folding in the car ;-) Easy to use, and beautiful :-)
It's such a great feeling when the child is so close to the parent 🥰.
A truly high-quality pushchair - materials-, chassis- and functions-wise. Not great for walks in nature, however.