- Inflatable tires - it's good even for worse terrain 😊
I am very happy with it 👍🏻
- 3 in 1 system
- Super nice to unfold and easy to fold
- Can be facing both directions
- Easy to handle
- Everything can be washed
- Adjustable under the head
- White interior (there are spots that won't wash out)
- Poor control of positioning under the head
Everywhere I go, everyone compliments my stroller!
- Very nice design
- Spacious carrycot
- Car seat adapters included
- Spacious basket with zipped lid
- Canopy that can be extended a lot (against sun and wind)
- Thanks to the inflatable wheels, it can cross any terrain with ease
- The car seat and the seat unit are nothing groundbreaking
- Wheel tyres must be very thin as we had to repair and glue a lot
The pram looks very nice, the carrycot is great and the inflatable wheels can handle any terrain.
The car seat is cheap - just no great safety from the look of it.
The seat unit is so wobbly and the harness doesn't come together properly.
I would never buy the 3 in 1 set again.