- Great foldability, a stroller cannot be smaller after folding
- Nice look
- Can be rear-facing for a smaller child (which is why we chose it)
- Sufficient sun canopy
- Small "storage" basket - a bar runs through it, which makes it harder to reach
- Handrails are not adjustable, I found the height good for a 170cm figure, but my husband's back hurt after a while
- The brake was very very hard to both engage and then disengage
- It creaked a lot from the beginning
We used it for a year, but finally gave it away. Great that it can be used rear-facing, great storing it. I found it comfortable for my son. On the other hand, the parent handles are not great, both position and material, so it wasn't comfortable for us for longer walks.
I think it's a great pram.
Compact, nice look, comfortable for smaller children. I see a huge disadvantage that it rattles terribly. You can hear miles away that you're driving. It's so good for the mall where you ride on smooth surface though. Absolutely not for the city bumps.
The stroller was new so no wear and tear. We had the beautiful pink limited edition, love at first sight. Only thing was the noise bothered me, and it was awfully low for my husband. So if you want something for the malls, I recommend it. If you're walking into town, unfortunately not.
- Super maneuverable
- Large area for baby
- Faces both directions
- Harder to fold
I am satisfied with the buggy. We use it as a second stroller :)
- Easy handling
- Nice modern design
It was a purchase because of our small trunk in the car. As a second stroller, it is absolutely great.
It's such a practical stroller for the mall! I had a classic Zapp Xtra before, but this model is totally awesome because of its nimbleness.
We've only had one for a while - I think there are better strollers. Specifically the Quinny Buzz 3 and this one, that I had the opportunity to have with my first daughter, were probably the ones I was least happy with.
The only thing that really bothered me was that the wheels rattled.