- Good mattress in the bassinet
- Large seat
- Three wheels
- Non-coverable ventilation holes in the hood
- Impossibility of reversing the child in the seat to face you
I was satisfied with the stroller. I appreciated the handbrake, which comes in handy when there is a steep hill - especially when there is a load of shopping in the stroller :)
What bothered me were the triangular mesh holes at the ends of the roof, through which in winter it blew on the baby. And - the three wheels are good to maneuver, but only at a sharp curve or going down from the curb or from the bus it was a horror!!! Three-wheeled stroller, never again. Otherwise I was satisfied, the bassinet had a good mattress. The seat was spacious plus the leg rest could be raised up so that the smaller child didn't slip.
- Light and maneuverable with one hand
- Large wheels, no problem with winter snow
- Nice, washable fabric
- Not the best center of gravity with a large child (I almost flipped it backwards)
- A bit harder to get up a kerb
Handy, roomy, light... My first pram and it lasted incredibly well.
I was very happy with the stroller when I was able to rent it once for my son who was post-op. The stroller is light to control, the handling is very easy. I bought the same one for my son to take home, actually. We'll see how it handles the winter, but I can't praise it enough. Oh, and it's lightweight. I can carry it with my son inside upstairs and downstairs myself.