5 parent reviews
- Easy steering
- Suitable for the car
- 2 piece fold
- Not suitable for long, long naps
Complete satisfaction. Stylish, not only for the car.
- Easy handling even with a buggyboard (so even with two children)
- Soft comfortable seat
- Nice design
- I could imagine a different canopy (longer when lying down) - but an umbrella or screen will do the trick. That's about the only downside
I had it with my older child and after changing different strollers I came back to it again with my younger one. It suited me best.
- Pretty design
- Really heavy
- Started squeaking immediately 😏
A pretty cool stroller, very heavy for me though.
- Automatic folding
- Sturdy, stable chassis
- Quality materials
- Bassinet can be quickly folded flat
- Carrycot uses the same adaptors as the car seat
- Great center of gravity
- Higher weight
- Smaller seat unit (up to 2 years of age at the maximum)
- Quite a lot of plastic on the seat - sometimes it can squeak
- Some could mind the leg rest that is quite open
I only don't like the higher weight - otherwise, it's a practical and functional pram with a very unique, exclusive design.
- awesome bucket-type seat unit
- bumper bar included
- hard to find someone to repair the air-filled tire after we got a puncture
- the sun canopy could be a bit bigger to really protect the child
A perfect, bucket-type seat - we were completely satisfied.