3 parent reviews
- Pretty design
- Really heavy
- Started squeaking immediately 😏
A pretty cool stroller, very heavy for me though.
- Automatic folding
- Sturdy, stable chassis
- Quality materials
- Bassinet can be quickly folded flat
- Carrycot uses the same adaptors as the car seat
- Great center of gravity
- Higher weight
- Smaller seat unit (up to 2 years of age at the maximum)
- Quite a lot of plastic on the seat - sometimes it can squeak
- Some could mind the leg rest that is quite open
I only don't like the higher weight - otherwise, it's a practical and functional pram with a very unique, exclusive design.
- awesome bucket-type seat unit
- bumper bar included
- hard to find someone to repair the air-filled tire after we got a puncture
- the sun canopy could be a bit bigger to really protect the child
A perfect, bucket-type seat - we were completely satisfied.