2 parent reviews
- fits everywhere, in the shop in all doors
- great to operate
- long for public transport
- unsuitable for bad terrain
I bought it as my first stroller. I replaced the bassinets with soft insert cots for the seats. It handled great and I was able to ride on any state of a sidewalk. It's just that it's not suitable for the city as much because of its weight...
- The steering wheel - makes it so easy to drive
- Seat units - can world- and parent-face
- Large wheels - can go over anything
- Width - fits any doorway
- A bit long for an apartment building, but one can manage 😉
A perfect, nice to steer pram. Comfortable for me and my children.