- Easy folding
- Very easy to handle
- The child is well protected even in bad weather
- I also find the pushchair comfortable for napping - it is almost level
- I would have expected better suspension, since it is already in the name CROSS, grass it handles well but cobbles in the city, quite badly
- Quite early on, the color fading was noticeable (Denim Blue color)
- The pushchair is only facing in the direction of travel - which I think most three wheelers are
We really liked the stroller for its sporty look. I find the price quite reasonable. It was very nice to ride in, but we ran into a problem with the pushchair only being rear-facing. I figured it wouldn't matter, but unfortunately my son would then turn around to see me over the side for the most part of the walk - and would not want to ride with the canopy covering him.