Lightweight stroller, one-handed maneuverability, quick folding.
- Very easy handling
- Atypical design
- Small hook on the Pepp model
Stable and high quality stroller. It is possible to wash the whole textile part in the washing machine - it does not fade. I carried my son from about 9 months to 2,5 years, even with a footmuff. The stroller survived even careless handling at the airport. It's true that the wheels are "rattly", but that's with just about every buggy.
- good handling
- maybe a bit small wheels - not much for terrain use
The best pushchair I've ever had. It's great to ride and handle and folding it into the car is great too.
The best stroller that perfectly replaces an umbrella style pram and at the same time the child sleeps comfortably in it. Easy to operate with one hand, super folding and handling when loading into the car.
Super compact. Beautiful design, different than other buggies. Comfortable, goes over anything, positioning goes to full lie flat. I would buy it for a second child as well.
This stroller is perfection. I didn't really like the design, but from the first time I got my hands on it, I loved how easy it was to steer, even with one hand. I take my little one who is already 104cm in it and he is comfortable, except such a big baby doesn't nap in this anymore because when he is reclined and the little one is rolling around, the stroller tips backwards.
In any case, the best stroller.
- Spacious, can carry an older child
- Folds quickly
- Super one-handed handling
- I did not find cons really
For me the perfect stroller for quick transfers. Lightweight, foldable, easy one-handed handling.
- Easy to steer and manipulate with
- It is difficult to get into the basket when the child is lying down
Super compact and lightweight "car" stroller. Great for the car boot ;-)
- Load capacity
Sufficient for larger toddlers and for their naps. Perfectly foldable and lightweight.
Great stroller for the city. Easy to use and the little one likes it.
- Very good maneuverability even with a heavy child
- Easy to fold, doesn't take up much space when folded
- Comfortable for the child
- Quite large basket
- Adjustable handle
- With this version you lack of legrest positioning, but who wants that buys the higher one
A great pushchair. I give an 8 because it would get a 10 if it would have the leg positioning.
Easy to maneuver with one hand, excellent for tall parents even, and it folds like a breeze. The harder ride/wheel suspension is a bit of a downside.
- easily foldable
- can be pushed with one hand
- not suitable for sleeping for older kids
- so lightweight that it can flip over when in laying position
We use it to its full potential. Its the best - the most lightweight and compact of all the strollers we had.