- Load capacity
Sufficient for larger toddlers and for their naps. Perfectly foldable and lightweight.
Great stroller for the city. Easy to use and the little one likes it.
- Very good maneuverability even with a heavy child
- Easy to fold, doesn't take up much space when folded
- Comfortable for the child
- Quite large basket
- Adjustable handle
- With this version you lack of legrest positioning, but who wants that buys the higher one
A great pushchair. I give an 8 because it would get a 10 if it would have the leg positioning.
Easy to maneuver with one hand, excellent for tall parents even, and it folds like a breeze. The harder ride/wheel suspension is a bit of a downside.
- easily foldable
- can be pushed with one hand
- not suitable for sleeping for older kids
- so lightweight that it can flip over when in laying position
We use it to its full potential. Its the best - the most lightweight and compact of all the strollers we had.