A perfect stroller system with a very nice suspension systewm. My DD loves it and feels comfy in it. We like it a lot, mainly the 'air-conditioning', as I call it ;-) - the child doesn't get all sweaty on hot summer days. I recommend it as it has a very nice price-performance ratio. It is very well designed, with smart details - and I don't even know what I would make better on it.
- almost lay-flat seat unit
- seat is high up on the chassis
- summer ventilation - seat AND the canopy
- comfy padding, fully washable seat fabrics
- good push (we live in the city)
- bassinet and car seat option
- dream drapes on all parts
- not the greatest for heavy terrain (it gets a bit noisy)
- short leg rest
- the fold is easy to do, but the protruding wheels make it bulky - best when you take off the wheels if your car boot is not large
The all-season seat with mesh for the summer is a genius invention. We use it so much when it's warm outside. The padding around it is nice and comfy; my daughter feels very cozy in the stroller. I also love the nice push, even though it's not the best on heavier terrain. The harness without retreading is simple to operate, but I had to buy a new footmuff (my old didn't work with this).
- Comfort of use
- Fold with the wheels out
I was deciding between the Vista and the Mixx Next, and I am not sorry for how I chose. It has its downsides, but the overall performance feels comfy, and my baby is happy in it, which is the most important. I only recommend going for the hard carrycot, the newborn leg-rest-up configuration of the seat looks a bit weird to me, and it's not a 100% lay flat. I will need a compact stroller to add to it in a few months, however - to make myself our car trips easier.
I love it. So good to push! Great right from the start.
I think I expected more. Quieter wheels, more spacious seat, less bulky fold... for that really high price. It's a nice pram, but not for the whole pushchair period (you will need something more spacious for a toddler), and that is not balanced with the price.