- Well maneuverable
- The child slides down in the sitting position
Overall great satisfaction. Lightweight, stowable in a small car. Well cushioned.
The cushioning was a pretty essential condition when choosing the stroller, and so in this respect the stroller is one huge disappointment for me
- Maintenance-free rubber wheels
- Brake on the handle
- Cover material
- Suspension is not functional
- The wheels are clacking
- Handle has only two positions
- Poor quality eco-leather covers on the handles
- Difficult to fold
- Difficult to get out on kerbs
- Only suitable for nice smooth asphalt
- Gets stuck on small kerbs
I've had the pram for a month. In the shop I was blown away by it, from the photos even more and the video even more. According to the description, it has everything a mother could want from a pushchair... BUT!!! I think the front wheel suspension is just for decoration. The rear wheel suspension moves at least a little bit when I push it with all my strength on the frame, but I don't understand how it is supposed to move, as it seems to me that only the plastic moves in the second plastic. The cushioning was a pretty essential condition when choosing the stroller, and so in this respect the stroller is one huge disappointment for me.
Getting up on a curb - you need to learn to gently tie the stroller back, so that when moving sharply the child does not hit his mouth on the handle! It takes practice and some grip of your own... Tiny curbs = the wheels just get stuck and the stroller has to be lifted anyway.
The wheels are not cushioned - and secondly, the front wheels are rattling, clacking around. There's just will and when there are bumps, the wheel knocks on the plastic in which it's inserted.
The leg rest - the child can lift it up, and then it falls down.
The belt on the backrest is hard to use.
The hood is really large - some people may not like the mesh after unzipping. There is no real window.
The parent's arm has only two positions. The lower one is useless in my opinion, I am 164 cm and it is not comfortable for me in that position. I have it still in the base position.
The stroller is folded in such a way that the child's seat is partitioned by the break. Without the pad, the child would probably feel as if the seat part was broken.
The PU leather covers on the handle and on the belly bar are not of good quality. They get frayed.
The moon sign on the handle is immediately scraped off in the boot of the car.
The basket is difficult for me to access.
The safety belt is difficult to operate. The height cannot be adjusted. Looks like it is meant for large toddlers.
Otherwise, the stroller is really spacious, quite nice.
But I wouldn't buy it again.
I bought the stroller based on the information I got about it from the internet. I didn't try it in a brick-and-mortar shop before buying it. I was disappointed with it. The biggest disappointment is the wheels, which do not shock-absorb and rattle.
The handle can only be put in two positions. When it's in the highest one, the stroller is hard to steer - you have to lean on it to lift the front wheels onto the curb. Oh, and one more huge drawback - the cover can't be taken off and washed.
I would definitely not choose this stroller a second time.
- XXL canopy
- Handle and handle cover
- Spacious for baby
- Nice fabrics
- Swivel and removable belly bar for baby
- Two safety catches for folded stroller
- Raincover included
- Slip-resistant rubber wheels
- One-handed push is manageable
- Brake on the handle is an advantage
- Sturdy frame
- Rear suspension is harder
- Covers on the handles - they get torn in the seams (the handle for the child is not like that, it is metal on it, the handle for the parent without the cover is just foam)
- In the reclined position, the basket is not easily accessible
- Harder to fold - you need to adjust the wheels afterwards. It is harder at the beginning, but with time it will loosen up
- Could be available or included with a footmuff
- Two handle positions
I complained about the rattling of the wheels and non-functional suspension. It was returned repaired. The wheels no longer click and the suspension is fixed. The rear suspension needs to be lubricated very well with WD-40.
Because of the repaired suspension, the wheels no longer get stuck on small curbs.
Also to the shopping basket - not easily accessible, of course, only when the backrest is in the lie-flat position.
At the same time I forgot to mention the quality of the covers - the fabrics are good, nice, easy to clean even with a damp cloth.
- Large basket
- The biggest con is the hood being faded from the sun - and the best part is that it's not covered by warranty 🤔
- Another con - every once in a while the wheel would get stuck by itself (meaning it didn't swivel anymore)
- Poor handling of the stroller when the basket is full
- On uneven, bumpy pavement, the stroller would rattle
I rate the stroller 50/50.
In the beginning, it was absolutely great, but with time the shortcomings started to show, see Cons. If I had to choose another stroller, I would definitely not look at this brand anymore.
- nice value for money
- fits my 3yo
- large canopy
- suspensions is almost non-existent
- hard to get up a curb
Overall well worth the money. I would appreciate more suspension to get up curbs easier.
- Všetko podľa predstáv
- I found none so far
It's superb. I am absolutely thrilled to have it.
- price X perfomance
I like almost everything about it. Except the weight... for a "lightweight" buggy, it's too heavy.
- Rubber wheels - still like new
- Large canopy
- Wide frame
- Positioning of legs, back
- Material easily maintainable
- Quite large basket
- Great brake
- Design - timeless
- Doesn't squeak, doesn't rattle
- Does not tilt backwards when baby sleeps
- Folds 1-2-3
- I have to position the front wheels when folding
- The basket always gets scraped when folding
- Brake - too bad it's on the handle
- The sign on the handle got scrubbed off right away
- It's harder to manoeuvre, but it's not the worst
- The window on the extended canopy does not have any cover, in the summer it bothered me a lot
- Only two hand bar positions
- It does not have an original leg cover
It was love at first sight... It has a few little things I would like to criticize, but for me it's almost perfect. I hope winter will be as great as summer. The material (I have Jet-R Fox Nylon) is great - doesn't fade, easy to clean.
The seat is nice and wide, but it also means the overall width of the pram is too much. Not the best for public transport.
- Wide frame
It is an affordable pushchair, and it feels a bit like one. But the functions work OK and my son is happy in it.
- very wide, spacious seat
- adjustable handle
- large hood
- rubber wheels
- wheels are noisy
- cheaper workmanship
- handle material
- canopy extension with a non-coverable mesh
So good looking, and there's not many of these on the street. The seat is great even for an older kid. Just the front wheels rattle on cobblestones... and the finishes feel kind of cheap.
- very beautiful-looking
- eco-leather on the handlebar as well as the bumper bar
- central brake on the handlebar
- handlebar only has two positions - first was too low for me, second too high
- small-ish shopping basket
- front suspension springs are more of a decorative element - the shock-absorbing is happening only in the back part
A beautiful stroller more useful on urban surfaces - you cannot really feel the suspension. Otherwise very spacious, made out of quality materials, and with a large hood. I also appreciate the eco-leather on the handlebar and the bumper bar. At first, you need to get used to the positioning of the central brake that is on the handlebar, but then you realize it's marvelous to have it there.