3 parent reviews
A great stroller for the city! More suitable for smaller children.
- fantastic one-handed control - it pays off when the child asks for hands
- I like the choice of strapping the child in - either 5 point or 3 point (around the waist only)
- the stroller can be put in a fully reclined position
- stroller bag has no hooks
- the basket on the pushchair is quite low and can be damaged when crossing a high kerb
The best stroller I have tried.
- easy to maintain
- easy to push
- easy to fold
- fits my car
- ideal for urban use with a little bit of terrain
- lockable front wheels
- shopping basket is large enough; it can be removed and washed
- wheels rattled a bit on cobblestones - I didn't mind
It met all my requirements for a stroller.