The stroller is super lightweight as well as compact. The cool thing is that it faces both directions. However, since I have a big boy, the space in it is limited, and the canopy is short for my taste. After a while it started to squeak.
The stroller is super lightweight as well as foldable. The cool thing is that it can face in both directions. However, since I have a big boy, the space in it is limited, and the canopy is short for my taste. After a while it started to squeak.
- flat lying surface
- upright seat
- short canopy when lying down
- foam wheels
I can recommend Sola to city moms. Super large lying area, easy to control. Only the short canopy when lying down and the foam wheels are the pram's shortcomings.
A great stroller for the city! More suitable for smaller children.
- fantastic one-handed control - it pays off when the child asks for hands
- I like the choice of strapping the child in - either 5 point or 3 point (around the waist only)
- the stroller can be put in a fully reclined position
- stroller bag has no hooks
- the basket on the pushchair is quite low and can be damaged when crossing a high kerb
The best stroller I have tried.
- easy to maintain
- easy to push
- easy to fold
- fits my car
- ideal for urban use with a little bit of terrain
- lockable front wheels
- shopping basket is large enough; it can be removed and washed
- wheels rattled a bit on cobblestones - I didn't mind
It met all my requirements for a stroller.