- Compact for the car
- Superb driving characteristics
- My daughter was happy in it (finally in one)
- o canopy extension
Satisfaction with this pushchair.
- can handle medium terrain, e.g. in the park
- small basket
- short hood
- cannot be folded with the seat attachment
- handle adjustment is difficult
The stroller had a friend, whom I often helped by strolling with her child. For me it is heavy, it has a short hood (so the sun shines into the baby's face), a small basket. The biggest disadvantage is that the seat has to be taken off to fold the stroller. For me, definitely a no.
It's really great!
- Ideal for the trunk of a small car
- Easy to use
- The bassinet is for a boy up to 5 months max, but the seat unit can be put in the reclining position, so it doesn't matter
- Only for the city, on the forest road it pushes worse
The best stroller I've had or tried...
- The backrest could be reclined to a full recline
- Really sufficient basket
- Very nice design
- Adjustable handle, so comfortable for taller people
- First seat that I really liked
- Small, very small bassinet
- Canopy short when lying down - this was quite a hindrance for me, e.g. in winter it would blow into it (seat)
I bought it second hand, I had it in pink and I was quite happy with it.
- compact to put in the car
- easy push
- lightweight (with my 110 lbs ~ 50 kg I have no problem to put it in the boot or carry it a bit over a bigger obstacle, even if the baby is in it)
- great shopping basket
- fully removable, washable seat unit
- suitable for urban use, but we also use it in our garden
- many optional accessories
- a bit sturdy (not too soft) wheels - but they don't rattle like with the previous version
A perfected version of the original Sola. I was so satisfied with the first one with my first child that I ordered it again in the second version with my second kid.