- Small, compact yet spacious
- Beautiful design
- Striped inner canopy, which the baby likes very much
- Spacious shopping basket
- The seat can be put on in both directions
- Easy to unlatch the carrycot
- Front wheels have very little suspension
So far I only ride with the carrycot but I am very satisfied. Ideal stroller for the city, easy handling in public transport and shops, fits in my (bigger) car without folding - even with the seat on! Moreover, I like the look very much, even other people on the street praise it. I'm looking forward to the seat unit ;-)
But it's not really suitable for off-road, the wheels are not sprung, I lift the front wheels on big bumps... on the other hand, I ride on cobblestones when putting her to sleep, she falls asleep right away. The great thing is its low weight, I often take the carrycot and the baby home and I don't have to wake the baby up.
- large and comfortable seat, really well padded
- sitting upright, not semi-sitting
- completely flat lying position, which makes it suitable even for a newborn - e.g. in summer you don't even need a bassinet
- reversible seat
- not much for real terrain
I had Sola 1, and now I have Sola MTX. I went back to the Sola because of the satisfaction - the convenience, even for a small child, is priceless. The Sola MTX is a bit more cushioned and has rear inflatable wheels, which makes it a bit better than the Sola 1 or Sola 2. It will also go over moderate urban terrain, which brings us to the point where I recommend the Sola to moms in the city and villages where the terrain is not too challenging. For such moms, it's a top choice.
- very easy to operate - with one hand
- seat faces both directions
- large storage basket
- large canopy
- ventilation at the end of the canopy
- super long handle - also for tall people
- goes into full recline
A great stroller, I have nothing to complain about!
- Easy manipulation
- Reversible seat
- Lies flat
- Smaller front wheels
Absolutely satisfied with this one. Easy to push, lies completely flat, with a parent- and wolrd-facing seat unit.