1 parent reviews
- large sun shade
- pretty high seat back for taller kids
- large-ish basket for the size of the stroller
- claims that it's good up to 55 lbs, but I doubt it is sturdy enough to hold a child that large. it felt unstable with a child at less than 40 lbs
- for the price, you can get much sturdier and well made strollers
- broke (unrepairable) in less than a year with normal use around the city
- going over any kind of "terrain" feels like an effort. doesn't navigate easily over bumps / curbs, etc.
- kid's head will peak out of the stroller when laid down flat
After our experience, I'd never buy another Maclaren. It doesn't live up to the hype.