3 parent reviews
- Handles the terrain well
- Well cushioned
- Large deep cot
- Appreciate the gel wheels
- Bulky even after folding
I recommend it. The only disadvantage of the stroller is when it folds up, it still takes up a lot of space.
- Modern design
- Great accessories inclued - rain cover, mosquito net, changing mat, bag, drink holder, sports mat
- Handle positioning
- Possibility to have the child in the opposite direction
- A heavier stroller
- Smaller and harder to access lower basket
- Occasional squeaking of plastics
- Positioning on the seat unit is stiffer
- Occasionally rattly wheel, need to be removed and reinstalled
A beautiful stroller that I am very happy with. I have it in turquoise and many people have admired it. It can go over even the toughest terrain.
The pram, OK. But do count on a heavy frame and not really being able to fold it in a smaller trunk. The pushchair version we simply swapped after a few tries - it’s no good, too large and cumbersome and not comfortable for the baby.