- easy to push
- short canopy
- small basket
A great stroller with great driving characteristics. Great to ride and looks great. Too bad about the short canopy and small bottom basket.
- easy positioning of the seat with two buttons on the side
- extendable handle that is suitable for both shorter and taller people
- short canopy
The stroller is very nice in appearance, unfortunately, like every stroller, it has its flaws. With this stroller I felt one big one, in the form of a short canopy, which I would have liked a little longer. Although there is an additional visor and umbrella with the stroller, the canopy alone would have be so much better off if longer.
The Joolz Day Nautic Limited Edition was without fault. Quiet wheels, spacious, easy to maneuver, and luxurious in every little detail 👍 oh, and a leather handle ❤️
- Easy steering
- Easy folding
Top of the line, no stroller can measure up to this one. Cybex can go hide themeselves.
- High-quality materials
- Perfect in handling any terrain
The best and the most stylish stroller I have ever had 😊😍
- easy manipulation
- the seat liner and the shopping bag are made sturdy with hardened cardboard, so it's impossible to wash them - I consider it very impractical, given that the shopping bag gets dirty quickly
I'm thrilled about this pushchair. It's beautiful, easy to handle, it can fit even in a smaller car trunk, and it's easy to fold... definitely recommending it!
Amazing, compact, great for the terrain. Easy to handle, beautiful shapes. For us, definitely a yes 😍
- driving characteristics
- a large seat - good even for a 3-year-old
- easy folding
- eventually, the handle starts to peel
A perfect stroller with a large bucket seat. Air-filled wheels were handling every terrain. Its a timeless piece.
A high-quality pram. We were using it with our son for 3 years and even keeping it for our daughter.
Great - except for the shallow seat... and a small disadvantage is the bucket-type seat unit.
- Amazing design
I am extremely satisfied with this pushchair. It met all of my requirements. The summer seat that can be purchased optionally is perfect during the summer heats - my little one doesn't sweat in it at all. Design, compactness, maneuverability, there are no flaws 😉
- Ease of manipulation
- Air-filler tires
- Big enough shopping basket
- Reversible seat unit
- Large wheels
- Spacious bassinet
- Difficult folding
- Small seat
A beautiful and high-quality high-end stroller. Shame that the seat is very shallow. It lasted us only up to 1.5 years, and then it was small...
- Great folding
- Quick to open
- Easy maneuverability
- Great quality
- Smaller storage space
- Narrow seat unit
- Short canopy, but it can be solved by the UV sunshade
Wonderful pram. For me, it's the best. In addition to a beautiful design, it is also good quality. I'm very happy with it .
- comfortable for the kid
- useful accessories (sunshade)
- tackles even harsher terrain
- easy to handle
- someone might be missing a bigger shopping basket
Amazing pram. I would buy it again. It met all our requirements.
- Summer seat
- Bucket seat unit
- UV protective sunshade
- 3 positions of the seat unit
- Great suspension system
- Small-ish shopping basket
- Chassis a bit wobbly
- Aluminum scratches easily
- Heavy bag on the handlebar can flip the stroller over
- The canopy cannot be adjusted much
- A bit awkward folding
Great stroller for the summer for children above 6 months who don't yet sit by themselves - as this is a bucket seat. It is possible to rock it a little. It is also very lightweight and has a great suspension system. It can easily handle a bumpy and forest road.
- great maneuverability
- easy maintenance
- leather handle
- excellent for all terrain
- looks small but it's very spacious
- very easy to handle
- absolutely nothing
Perfect design. It was love at first sight 😍
The best stroller I ever had 😊😊😊
The stroller has only two positions of the canopy; a sunshade is necessary.
- Shopping basket
I would rate it 9 out of 10
- Easy to push
- Higher price
- Small shopping basket
An awesome stroller. I can only recommend it.
- Beautiful rose colorway
- Quality materials
- Great wheels
- Easy to maneuver
- Comfortable for the baby
- Suitable for worse terrain
- Nice design
Im delighted with the Joolz.
- unique 🎀
A superb stroller, I can only recommend it 💕