- Great back and leg positioning
- The sun canopy is sufficient
- Wheels have good suspension
- Access to the basket when the back is down is poor
I am extremely satisfied with the stroller :) Apart from the access to the basket to the stroller I have no negatives to pinpoint, everything works as it should :)
- Po kamenoch kus drnkoce, ale nic hrozne
I have a Litetrax 4 Air 2018 and I can write that it is a perfect stroller. Big hood, big basket, back positioning with a lever, a counter, folds perfectly, has a big plastic cover.
It's easy to control with one hand, it's great to push. The whole cover can be taken off, finally, I don't trip on the brake. Otherwise, the clips on the sides of the hood are used for attaching the leg cover - such as the one at the Joie Muze 😉 I'm very satisfied with the stroller 👍👍👍👍👍
- The sun canopy can be extended
- Inflatable rear wheels
- Handles off-road terrain
- Goes to full recline/full sitting position
- Nice design
- Tray on the handle
- Child sits/lays comfortably in it
- Spacious basket
- Bulky rain cover
- Otherwise, nothing
My dream stroller and the best choice I could have made.
- Not sturdy enough
As excited as I was about it at first, I would have preferred a different one in the end. Too much of a city stroller for me, even with occasional use, it soon became loose. For the city it will definitely work well, but on broken roads, playgrounds, baby more savage - not so much. Otherwise, the design is nice, also very spacious bottom basket.
- Great tray for parents
- Long hood
- Deep basket
- In its compactness, of course, it starts to creak over time, so silicone gel is a must
- It's hard to get into the basket when the baby is lying down
A really well thought out stroller. The suspension works nicely. And especially the folding!!! 😍
- Extended canopy
- Awesome brake
A lot of magic for little money 🙏🏻 It can be put into a full recline. It's lightweight, portable and suitable for smaller people. It has rear inflatable wheels and the front ones are rubberized.
Quite light, nimble, good handling.
Great spacious pushchair, good extended hood. The little one is 2,5 years old and still has plenty of space. It folds quickly with one hand and can withstand worse terrain. It has only 2 drawbacks - it has no "opening" belly bar (but the little one climbed up without any problems on his own) and it has no adjustable "handlebar", otherwise great.
- Ease of use
- Backrest positioning - several positions
- Large basket
- Extendable canopy
- Inflatable wheels
- I found none so far
The perfect pushchair. Easy to handle. Easy to fold and takes up little space. Just perfect 😍💗
- Can be folded with one hand
- Doesn't take up much space
- Full lie-flat
- Inflatable wheels
- Canopy up to the handle
- Quite a large shopping basket
- Short leg section
- Slight front wheel rattle
The stroller is one of the lighter ones. Handling is easy; it's great that it can be put in full recline, and it's definitely a big positive that the canopy can be put up to the handle when extended, so the baby is nicely shaded. It has a large shopping basket, so it can easily handle smaller purchases (about 4 kilos for sure). It folds easily with one hand and fits in a smaller suitcase, it doesn't take up much space.
The only thing that bothers me about the stroller is the shorter leg section. When my daughter was sleeping, she had her legs put on the belly bar. What else bothered me was the front wheels rattled slightly on uneven surfaces, but you can buy rubber pads that will fix that.
- Easy one-hand fold
- Easy to steer
- Extendable canopy
- Sturdy chassis
- The mesh that makes the canopy to extend could be smaller
I recommend this pushchair, I am super happy with it.
- Huge canopy
- Wobbly frame
- Rattly front wheels
- Quality 😩
Faded a lot after about a year of use, so it looks much older than it is. The frame feels a bit too wobbly for my taste. The front wheels rattle a lot on bumpy pavements. I do like the large canopy and the padded seat, and the folding system is so handy.
- comfy seat
- nice fold
It is simply too heavy for a lightweight pushchair. on the plus side, the seat seems comfy for my daughter, it is upright enough.
Superb. Easy to fold and goes over any terrain we encountered.
- easy to push
- suspension on the wheels
- sturdy brake
- lies flat
- the canopy protects the child against the sun
- large storage basket for your bits and pieces
For us, and for that price, a 🔝 stroller 🤩. I recommend it to any mom. My daughter is very happy with it, and we are, too.
- Easy folding system
- Good maneuverability
- Almost 180-degree recline
- A large enought basket
- The canopy can be extended, and it protects well from the sun
- No reversible seat nor a reversible handle
- The bumper bar is a bit low
For me, this pushchair has everything I expected it to have. If I could choose again, I am buying the same one. Happy with it, recommending.
- Nice folding
- Three backrest position done with a LEVER - no stupid straps needing both hands
- Leg rest adjustable
- Large canopy
- Foam wheels that get stuck in any hole
- Chassis feels like breaking every time I get stuck in a hole
- Fixed handlebar that can't be adjusted
- When you take your child out, you need to fully remove the belly bar
We bought it for a 2yo. I would not buy it again, having the opportunity. I mostly mind the belly bar that one needs to remove altogether when the child wants to get off.
Perfect, compact. We are very happy with it.
- Large canopy
- Easy fold
- Great manipulation
- Inflatable tires cushion uneven surfaces nicely
- Spacious basket
- The grey colour (Chromium) is easy to clean and it doesn't fade (like the black does)
- I think the space is a bit small-ish (or maybe our little one is not that little) - but we'll see over time
We are 100% happy with this pushchair.
It's lightweight, compact, and looks great. Rear wheels are inflatable.
- excellent driveability
- easy folding
- handy shopping basket
- tray to put things in
- the bumper bar only fully removes - no opening it to the side, so you need both of your hands
- the mesh parts in the canopy are unusable - when you extend the canopy, your child will have the sun right in the face
- short backrest - only up to 100 cm of the child, nothing for large toddlers
A practical pushchair. We bought it in place of a "buggy", not as a full-featured pushchair. For me, it's something in between. It pushes easily, also folds / unfolds easily. They often say the front wheels tend to vibrate. It happened to me as well, after 2 weeks of use, when I walked very quickly with it. I went to put in a complaint to the shop - they didn't even ask about what is it I am going to complain about, they only handed me a basic sealing rubber to put in the joints, and it doesn't happen anymore. And I wasn't all gentle with it either ;-) We went through fields and forest roads without problems.
- Air-filled wheels
- One-hand push
- One-hand fold
- None :-)
I am very satisfied with this stroller. The biggest advantage for me is the one-hand fold, along with the wheels, full recline (done by a LEVER), and the large hood plus space for the child. My DS can sit in it even 3 full hours, and even naps in it sometimes :-) For me, there are no downsides 🤗