- Easy one-hand fold
- Easy to steer
- Extendable canopy
- Sturdy chassis
- The mesh that makes the canopy to extend could be smaller
I recommend this pushchair, I am super happy with it.
- Huge canopy
- Wobbly frame
- Rattly front wheels
- Quality 😩
Faded a lot after about a year of use, so it looks much older than it is. The frame feels a bit too wobbly for my taste. The front wheels rattle a lot on bumpy pavements. I do like the large canopy and the padded seat, and the folding system is so handy.
- comfy seat
- nice fold
It is simply too heavy for a lightweight pushchair. on the plus side, the seat seems comfy for my daughter, it is upright enough.
Superb. Easy to fold and goes over any terrain we encountered.
- easy to push
- suspension on the wheels
- sturdy brake
- lies flat
- the canopy protects the child against the sun
- large storage basket for your bits and pieces
For us, and for that price, a 🔝 stroller 🤩. I recommend it to any mom. My daughter is very happy with it, and we are, too.
- Easy folding system
- Good maneuverability
- Almost 180-degree recline
- A large enought basket
- The canopy can be extended, and it protects well from the sun
- No reversible seat nor a reversible handle
- The bumper bar is a bit low
For me, this pushchair has everything I expected it to have. If I could choose again, I am buying the same one. Happy with it, recommending.
- Nice folding
- Three backrest position done with a LEVER - no stupid straps needing both hands
- Leg rest adjustable
- Large canopy
- Foam wheels that get stuck in any hole
- Chassis feels like breaking every time I get stuck in a hole
- Fixed handlebar that can't be adjusted
- When you take your child out, you need to fully remove the belly bar
We bought it for a 2yo. I would not buy it again, having the opportunity. I mostly mind the belly bar that one needs to remove altogether when the child wants to get off.
Perfect, compact. We are very happy with it.
- Large canopy
- Easy fold
- Great manipulation
- Inflatable tires cushion uneven surfaces nicely
- Spacious basket
- The grey colour (Chromium) is easy to clean and it doesn't fade (like the black does)
- I think the space is a bit small-ish (or maybe our little one is not that little) - but we'll see over time
We are 100% happy with this pushchair.
It's lightweight, compact, and looks great. Rear wheels are inflatable.
- excellent driveability
- easy folding
- handy shopping basket
- tray to put things in
- the bumper bar only fully removes - no opening it to the side, so you need both of your hands
- the mesh parts in the canopy are unusable - when you extend the canopy, your child will have the sun right in the face
- short backrest - only up to 100 cm of the child, nothing for large toddlers
A practical pushchair. We bought it in place of a "buggy", not as a full-featured pushchair. For me, it's something in between. It pushes easily, also folds / unfolds easily. They often say the front wheels tend to vibrate. It happened to me as well, after 2 weeks of use, when I walked very quickly with it. I went to put in a complaint to the shop - they didn't even ask about what is it I am going to complain about, they only handed me a basic sealing rubber to put in the joints, and it doesn't happen anymore. And I wasn't all gentle with it either ;-) We went through fields and forest roads without problems.
- Air-filled wheels
- One-hand push
- One-hand fold
- None :-)
I am very satisfied with this stroller. The biggest advantage for me is the one-hand fold, along with the wheels, full recline (done by a LEVER), and the large hood plus space for the child. My DS can sit in it even 3 full hours, and even naps in it sometimes :-) For me, there are no downsides 🤗