- Compact, suitable for tight and small spaces
- One of the lightest strollers, for those who carry up the stairs
- Easily foldable into the trunk of the car
- 3 sleeping positions and reversible, facing in 2 directions
- Window on the hood
- The sun hood in the sleeping position seems a bit short to me, I solved it with a separate shade
- The chassis pushes easily, it is true that it is not built for the terrain, but I didn't need that
We were looking for a lightweight and short stroller, and the Muum is it. It's a fun and one of the easiest strollers - for those who carry it up the stairs. Easily foldable into the boot of the car.
It's reversible in 2 directions of travel, which not every stroller has. The lower storage part is large enough, I think 6kg load capacity. It is not built for the terrain, but we have managed with it all urban surfaces - even in winter.