- Smells beautifully
- Big wheels go through the snow
- Keeps out the frost and cold
- The curtains shield against the wind
- Seat unit is not included
My dream pram. It was perfect in winter. In the spring my son stopped enjoying it. He cried so much that we stopped using the stroller. Our sidewalks were unmaintained and the baby's head was flying from side to side. I wore it in a baby wrap for a while and then carried a Roan car seat on the chassis for a few months.
- beautiful design
- quality design
- noisy - rattles on broken roads
- it's not compact - difficult to travel with, takes up a lot of space in the car and is impractical to fold
We adore the pram. It is beautiful, you can't miss it on the street, and also very comfortable and spacious for the baby.
- Wonderful details
- Simply a classic
- A bit higher price, but it is matching the quality
A beautiful, elegant pram of high quality - we have used it ourselves. It is spacious and stable. The large wheels guarantee that the baby is safe. Suitable for all weather conditions. I was very satisfied with it - I can only recommend it. We had a 3 in 1 combination. If I were to buy a stroller again, it would definitely be INGLESINA.
- the pram is just great
- the wheels are not exactly silent when walking on a standard sidewalk
A great pram. Large carrycot, wheels can get through anything. High quality, and a rocking suspension system.
This is the best pram for me - not only beautiful and really eye-catching, but also practical and big. We used it for 11 months, and both bassinet and seat unit were excellent. Highly satisfied with it.
A BEAUTIFUL pram 😍 We only used the carrycot, and it was huge space-wise. My little one could fit inside - even with a footmuff - in her 9 months.
- None 😉
Wonderful - and cannot be missed on the street... 😀
Large, spacious, rocking. Unmissable and very elegant.
- spacious - my little one enjoyed sleeping in it
- It was bothering me that the iron basket underneath was rattling on pavement - it's not as quiet as modern strollers
To me, this was a very nice pram/travel system. The car seat is also spacious enough, and we used it almost up to 1 year.
- large, spacious bassinet that is very comfortable for the baby
- size of the wheels allows easy manipulation in any terrain, even in snow
- easy removal of individual parts from the chassis
- nice design
The best stroller for me. I would never change it for something else!
- Large carrycot
- The best pram imo
- Noisier than other prams
10 out of 10. This is the best pram I ever had.
- large carrycot
- easy to push - even in snow
- compact and easy to carry in a car
I would rate it 10 out of 10 🙂