- Wonderful details
- Simply a classic
- A bit higher price, but it is matching the quality
A beautiful, elegant pram of high quality - we have used it ourselves. It is spacious and stable. The large wheels guarantee that the baby is safe. Suitable for all weather conditions. I was very satisfied with it - I can only recommend it. We had a 3 in 1 combination. If I were to buy a stroller again, it would definitely be INGLESINA.
- the pram is just great
- the wheels are not exactly silent when walking on a standard sidewalk
A great pram. Large carrycot, wheels can get through anything. High quality, and a rocking suspension system.
This is the best pram for me - not only beautiful and really eye-catching, but also practical and big. We used it for 11 months, and both bassinet and seat unit were excellent. Highly satisfied with it.
A BEAUTIFUL pram 😍 We only used the carrycot, and it was huge space-wise. My little one could fit inside - even with a footmuff - in her 9 months.
- None 😉
Wonderful - and cannot be missed on the street... 😀
Large, spacious, rocking. Unmissable and very elegant.
- spacious - my little one enjoyed sleeping in it
- It was bothering me that the iron basket underneath was rattling on pavement - it's not as quiet as modern strollers
To me, this was a very nice pram/travel system. The car seat is also spacious enough, and we used it almost up to 1 year.
- large, spacious bassinet that is very comfortable for the baby
- size of the wheels allows easy manipulation in any terrain, even in snow
- easy removal of individual parts from the chassis
- nice design
The best stroller for me. I would never change it for something else!
- Large carrycot
- The best pram imo
- Noisier than other prams
10 out of 10. This is the best pram I ever had.
- large carrycot
- easy to push - even in snow
- compact and easy to carry in a car
I would rate it 10 out of 10 🙂