- Large - wide and long
- Large inflatable wheels
- The seat has a cool sun shade
- Small basket under the pram
- Bag doesn't attach well to the handle, there is no hook
- A smaller individual may have a problem folding it and putting it in the car, it's really quite heavy
Really big and stable stroller with large inflatable pram, suitable for off-road use. Front wheels swivel, both in one direction - like a car's. If you're going to take it on public transport, you'll probably get a lot of work out of it.
Because it's heavy and wide, it'll get in the way everywhere. Handling in the store is also problematic, so it's clear that this is not a typical urban stroller the size of a "shopping cart." In hilly terrain, a handbrake for braking would be quite handy, and you need a large car to transport the stroller.
Still, I wouldn't change it. Ideal for off-road conditions.
- Too heavy to travels with
- Small basket
We live in the mountains, and I cannot imagine a better one for such use. The only disadvantage being it is too heavy to load in the car.