A good option for a full travel system on a budget, however, I wish I’d gone for something more lightweight
- Looks more expensive than it is
- Feels sturdy
- Very bulky when folded
- Heavy when folded
This stroller looks the part and is a good option for a full travel system on a budget, however, I wish I’d gone for something more lightweight.
The chassis takes up the full boot of my small car, which makes it difficult if going shopping, and I find it really heavy and awkward to lift into the boot space. After having a C- Section this was really difficult on my first few trips out with my baby.
A beautiful-looking model. I found it a bit rattling over harsher terrain, but nothing terrible. I also am not fond of the folding system - the chassis seems large/long, and also, it's not smooth at all. The low-placed handbrake and handlebar adjustment clips are a bit unnerving. On the other hand, the carrycot is spacious, the golden accents look luxurious, and the price with the accessories is actually nice.
- spacious bassinet
- beautiful details and accessories
- closable/extendable basket
- rubber wheels with no gravel inside
- there is some suspension
- accessories in the 10in1 set
- good value for money
- not the smallest when folded, it takes up all my boot - but it's not a very big car
- it can be a bit noisy on small stones and bumps
- the plastics don't seem to be that high of a quality
Very nice value for money, when you're looking for a luxury pram/pushchair but don't want to invest thousands.
It looks better than it actually is.