This is just one of the reviews of the iCandy Peach All-Terrain stroller. Check for more reviews, specifications, or ask our stroller expert: Go to iCandy Peach All-Terrain detail
- So smooth to steer
- Truly perfect across all terrain - doesn’t stop up wheels with mud
- 3 or 4 wheels to suit the scenario
- Warm but not too hot in summer
- Pram lovely and deep so never draughty
- Easy to put up and down
- Washes well
- Multi height handlebar suits all heights
- The hood is huge so a parasol hasn’t been needed
- Large bucket underneath for bags/saddle/shopping/another child!!
- Honestly just perfect
- If you own a small car it’s quite big but… wheels come apart to make it easier. It’s all terrain so it needs to be bulky
- Being super picky, it would be nice to have an option of a waterproof foot muff as the hood does so much you wouldn’t then need a raincover
This is my third baby, and each one has had a new trav system. This is by far the best by miles and miles. I love everything about it. This pram/buggy has done hundreds of miles through all terrain as my oldest is an event rider, so we have walked countless courses, through water complexes, arenas, on 4 skiing holidays with skis attached and it has nailed every single one. It’s so easy to use and sturdy, and auto lock is a quick knack of pushing on the front wheel/s slightly to release the mechanism (grey button).