- No-maintenance, no-inflating wheels with a very nice size, good even for more demanding terrain conditions
- Lightweight chassis
- Ease of maneuverability, folding, unfolding
- Fits even in a small elevator
- Car seat, carrycot, and seat unit click on the chassis directly, no need for adapters
- Because of the low weight, this three-wheeler is less stable in the front part where the single wheel is located
- Car seat, carrycot, and seat unit only click on in one direction - and the handlebar also doesn't reverse, which is a downside in, e.g., windy weather
- Lower quality of materials, but it reflects the price of the stroller
A handy stroller that also looks good - and the price is very good. A three-wheeler and a 3in1 combination set with nice wheel size.
- adjustable backrest
- big wheels
- smaller stroller, I do not recommend it for everyday use
This is a great stroller for holidays or traveling - when it is not possible to take a bigger-sized stroller. It is compact and can fit into a small car car boot. It is easy to fold and unfold, and has a large shopping basket underneath. Since the seat can be fully reclined, it is also suitable for smaller babies. Three wheels ensure easy maneuverability, e.g., in narrow shop aisles. The backrest can be positioned in an unlimited number of positions.