- Faces both ways
- Looks cheap and tacky for the price
- The padded seat shows every single mark even a drop of water
- I was told Hauck was a good brand and this is the first Hauck product I have purchased and I can truthfully say I will never be buying a Hauck product again, absolutely shocking build and the seat looks scabby and cheap as it’s just popped on instead of done nice and neatly with pride like other brands
- Awful product for such a popular worldwide company, do not purchase the Hauck Saturn R
Only purchased the pram 3 weeks ago, left wheel is already wobbling and bending, nothing to do with the weight as my little boy is only 10 months and is still small. The handle is very loose if it’s at its highest point, when going down a hill it feels as if the handle is going to come off of the pram.
A total disaster. Received a defective item, customer support has been ghosting us and giving us inconsistent answers and absolutely no support.
If you plan to invest in this item just don't, this is an unreliable company.
I would suggest buying from more trustworthy and reputable brands.
- stylish (more so in the pushchair mode)
- simple - but it works
- plastics don't feel sturdy
- the suspension - I don't feel it tbh
- they say \all-terrain wheels\" - but I think they only talk about the rear ones
- front wheels are not much for any terrain at all"
- the hood is on the short side - mainly with the seat unit fully reclined
- the carrycot hood is way too short
- no closing of the peek-a-boo window
- not very compact
It was bought for a very nice price, but it also feels a little cheap. Not great for uneven terrain, mainly because of the front wheels and somehow missing suspension. It looks nice, though, but I think I would choose another model if choosing again.