- Strap is always coming undone
- Frame is squeaky
- Seat not very upright
The clips constantly come undone that connects the shoulder part with the part at the side, which is been annoying, the seat doesn't fully sit up as it states, and the frame is quite squeaky.
- Large wheels
- Easy to fold
- Large basket
- The sitting position is not upright - there's always an angle (about 65 degrees)
- You have to be careful to step on the brake fully - otherwise, it releases itself after a while
- It's very lightweight AND a three-wheeler, so you have to be careful when off-road not to flip it over or to the side
My son used it from his 8 months. Its easy to push; it can go through any terrain (and a puncture is easy to fix)... For that price - satisfaction.
- A plus would be those large wheels that provide comfortable push (on smooth surfaces)
- A big plus is the plastic, easy to clean leg rest
- The plastic wheels holding the brake in place deform over time
- The stroller rattles a lot and is not the best on uneven surfaces
- When reclined, the wind blows inside because of the mesh rear part
I am quite happy with this jogger, but it has its disadvantages. One would be the mesh behind the child's head. The wind goes in too easily when the seat is reclined, and I had to sew a fabric part over it.
The brakes don't function well. Those wheels where the brake locks in are made out of plastic, and they break easily. Also, there's the rattling and the not-great performance on uneven surfaces...
- Can be pushed with 1 hand
- Squeaks a bit
We use it for a few months, and it's great. I can't complain.
- Short hood
We already have it for a month, and I am very excited to have it still. It's lightweight and compact - really great for the price.