One of the best strollers out there.
- Very easy to ride and manoeuvre
- Spacious seat
- Easy to operate
- One-button seat removal/positioning and handle removal
- Canopy has no intermediate position
- Worse curb climbing
- Small basket
I bought the stroller in an unplanned way - in a hurry, when I needed to fill the period between a bassinet and a classic reclining sports stroller. I didn't have any great expectations from it and maybe that's why it pleasantly surprised me. First of all, I was struck by the fact that it is extremely quiet - absolutely no squeaking or rattling, and I bought it already used. Next, I noticed that even though the stroller already had a little bit of play in it, it had no play in the folding (some strollers already have play from new and it gets even bigger over time, which annoys me quite a bit).
It rides great, pushes incredibly easy and maneuvers well. Even on moderate terrain it's not the worst, it soaks up bumps nicely. Folding is OK, I was just bothered by having to split it into 2 parts.
One thing really bugged me though - removing/positioning the seat and removing the handle are controlled by the same button. When I was taking the seat out of the stroller, I automatically held the handle and it would unlatch. Another minus is the canopy, which only holds when fully extended or fully folded down - it doesn't hold in between because it doesn't have joints, just a little rubber band like that. One more imperfection I noticed - the center of gravity is a bit more in the front and it's worse to ride on a curb, but that's because the chassis isn't primarily designed for a "Reversible" seat. The shopping basket is tiny, but it's fine for a travel stroller.
- Easy to operate
- Made of recycled materials
- You can change design, covers, types (carrycot, seat units) as needed or as one likes
- Beautiful design
- Reversible to be facing in both directions
- Large canopy
- The carrycot is spacious enough
- I found nothing so far 😊
The best stroller for the city. It's quiet thanks to the foam wheels, light and easy to use - I think even the little one feels comfortable in it. My best choice.
- a fashionable stroller
- great even for terrain
- many colour options were available
The stroller goes well over any terrain (we are an action family and dog lovers). Design-wise it's beautiful.
- Driving characteristics
- Sun canopy length
- The belly bar cannot be opened, only removed
- It is not possible to completely recline the seat, only an almost lie flat
An excellent pushchair with easy handling. Easy to fold and comfortable for the child. No reservations in driving characteristics. The canopy is super long - sun, rain or wind do not interfere.
- Lightweight - I carried it in one hand up the stairs like it was nothing! 💪🏼
- Convenient handling
- Quiet - you can't even hear it 🙂
- Foldable - minimum space in the car compared to some other models
- Shopper - amazing bag, everything fits in it
- Footmuff - warm, doesn't get wet so easily
- A couple of times my front wheels got stuck e.g. a bigger pothole, and I almost tipped the little one over 😂
- I'm taller and when I had my bag down - I tripped over it 🤷🏻♀️
- Small storage compartment - it's not even small but I had a hard time putting things in it sometimes 🙄
A great pram 😍 I was immediately excited about it - especially how light and compact it is 🙏🏻 It has its drawbacks - but I guess every stroller has them, something good and less good 🤷🏻♀️ Something different for everyone, but I highly recommend this pram 👌🏼 It can handle worse terrain 😉
- Plenty of space
- Easy to fold
- Fits in a small car
- Interchangeable covers
- Plenty of accessories
It is perfect, I have nothing to criticize.