- Pretty - modern
- Not suitable for terrain use - small front wheels
I was satisfied with the stroller. It's very nice and modern to look at, and it's also nice and lightweight and compact. It fit perfectly in a smaller suitcase or a small lift. We only used the carrycot until about six months old, so it fit perfectly fine over the winter with a footmuff. Then we switched to a different stroller.
The only minus I can see is that the stroller has tiny foam wheels in the front 🙂 which are very hard to ride on terrain - so it's more suitable for the city. But otherwise I would recommend it to everyone - I was very satisfied. For the money it is amazing.
- Large bassinet
- Thin fabrics for winter
A nice stroller, just seems thin for winter.
- purchase price
- easy to handle
- spacious basket
- great 2in1 you don't have to store a cot anywhere when you already have a seat and vice versa 👍
- short hood
Satisfaction. We used it from birth to 1,5 years every day 👍.
- Air filled wheels
- Quality of the pram
- Bad manipulation
From all the strollers I had, this one is not suitable for me... overall quality is not to my liking, it is heavy, with air-filled wheels, and bulky.
An excellent pram for a very small amount of money 👌🏻
A very nice pram, happy with it.
- large bassinet
- suspension - also for walking on dirt roads
- easy and quick to fold compared to other strollers
- large shopping basket
- low price
- does not take up much space after folding
- quick conversion to pushchair
- we found none
This pram appealed to us mainly because of its large bassinet, compared to the others. The biggest surprise came when we were forced to travel at least 3 times a week. It can be folded quickly and easily and does not take up much space in the car.
- Inflatable wheels
- 2in1 set
- Stylish design
- Large basket
- Folding the pram
- Wide rear wheels
- A "fabric" pushchair
- Handle height adjustment (not available)
- Canopy extension (not available)
A pretty good stroller, but it has its downsides.
- A lot of features for little money
- Good handling
- Rocks nicelyFits everywhere
- The bottom plate has a special strap system and is not completely flat
Really, a lot of music for little money. I already bought the pram after one child and I'm surprised how much it lasts.
The G-mini Grand doesn't have an adjusting handle, so for tall dads this could be a problem. We still have a second older, more off-road stroller at my grandfather's, but this one is great for the city. Everything holds, nothing falls apart, the pram doesn't squeak, doesn't peel.
I still want to get a Britax and another one to compare.