- 2in1 solution - turns the bassinet into a seat uniz
- the rear inflatable wheels are nice
- the metallic frame was beautiful and didn't get dirty (but I was very careful with it)
- low price for a big bassinet and at the same time a seat with a bumper bar and an apron
- faces in both directions
- car seat adapters also very cheap
- "quality" from China - the canopy and anything that was in the sun faded right after the summer (denim colour)
- the front plastic wheels were rusting and rattling - the rear wheels were as good as new (but wide apart, so I manoeuvred them with a bit of hardship in the lift or in the shop)
- very low handle which cannot be adjusted
- overall the bassinet is big, but then it is an average seat (maximum up to two years, certainly not up to three as the manufacturer states)
Mixed feelings. Low price, good 2in1 solution, but I was disappointed that the Czech design is all made in China and looks poor quality.
- Weak side walls - I do not know how this would be for children born in winter
- The seat is definitely not for 2-3 year olds, I mean for ours - she'd be a sardine in there
We were extremely satisfied with the stroller. A nice decent stroller for a few bucks, nothing overpriced.
- Quickly foldable
- Lightweight frame
- Seat is small
- Rear wheels wide - it was a problem to fit in some doors or elevator
- The bassinet (2in1) unsuitable for a newborn
- Handle cannot be adjusted - quite a problem for taller people
- I was kicking the brake when walking (stroller) (a real problem for me)
Smart stroller, 2in1 use is great in my opinion. But not for everyday use and not at all for a newborn. Rather better use when travelling.
We were very happy with it. We used it both as a bassinet/pram, and as a seat/pushchair. The stroller is smaller, space-wise, my son grew out of it fast. But we were already knowing that when we bought it.
The bassinet felt hard. Seat part is great though - just for sitting, I recommend this stroller. The plus is that it has suspension.
We bought it for the second child - the G-Mini Grand 2in1, melage grey-brown colour, chassis is black. The chassis has two levels of suspension. Rear wheels are inflatable. The canopy is waterproof. It is necessary to buy accessories separately - adapters for car seat, rain cover, mosquito net. In winter it was not cold in it - as the pram is fabric for the most part, someone may think so. If they would start to make it with inflatable front wheels, it would get 10 points from us.
The advantage I see is that when the baby doesn't want to lie down anymore, the back can be raised, half pulled, and it can be converted into a seat unit, so you don't have to store a bulky bassinet at home. And from my own experience, you can't estimate how long the child will want to ride in a stroller - for example, my son has only been running by himself since he was 1.5 years old, so the stroller after him, a triple combination, stayed at home until we sold it. This one is both a pram and a pushchair, two in one, light, compact enough...
I am very happy about the easy manipulation. The low price is great, and the quality is also nice. I love that the pram part can be redone into a seat unit. We bought also a car seat adapter, and there's even suspension, which is a plus.
- Pretty - modern
- Not suitable for terrain use - small front wheels
I was satisfied with the stroller. It's very nice and modern to look at, and it's also nice and lightweight and compact. It fit perfectly in a smaller suitcase or a small lift. We only used the carrycot until about six months old, so it fit perfectly fine over the winter with a footmuff. Then we switched to a different stroller.
The only minus I can see is that the stroller has tiny foam wheels in the front 🙂 which are very hard to ride on terrain - so it's more suitable for the city. But otherwise I would recommend it to everyone - I was very satisfied. For the money it is amazing.
- Large bassinet
- Thin fabrics for winter
A nice stroller, just seems thin for winter.
- reverses to face both directions
- wide rear wheel span
- folding into the pushchair version
- not suitable for a winter baby
What bothered me about this stroller was folding into the pushchair version. Whenever my son fell asleep, I wanted him to be as comfortable as possible - so I had to loosen all the straps and clips to get the surface horizontal. And when he woke up, I had to put everything back in the sitting position - for me a useless "waste of time". I praise the design, the reversing in both directions and first of all the price.
Unfortunately, the stroller also had a minus - unnecessarily wide rear wheel span (it was a problem to go through some doors). I also don't think it's a stroller suitable for a winter baby. The bassinet is all fabric and the apron cover for the bassinet is placed far away from the roof, in my opinion, which means it easily blows in on the baby.
I would recommend for summer babies to use "just" the bassinet part - and get something better for winter and larger babies :) :) :)
- purchase price
- easy to handle
- spacious basket
- great 2in1 you don't have to store a cot anywhere when you already have a seat and vice versa 👍
- short hood
Satisfaction. We used it from birth to 1,5 years every day 👍.
- Bucket seating
- Solid frane
- Large basket
- 2in1 seat
- Nice design
- Quality at a good price
- Rotating handle
- Wide and deep bassinet
- Not faded after time
- Hard to rock
- Rear wheels too wide
- Front wheels do not pass in snow
- We quickly outgrew it - suitable for smaller children
Too bad we grew out of it. A great stroller.
- Air filled wheels
- Quality of the pram
- Bad manipulation
From all the strollers I had, this one is not suitable for me... overall quality is not to my liking, it is heavy, with air-filled wheels, and bulky.
- Combined bassinet - seat, 2in1
- Can be positioned in an elevated position
- Heavier frame
I got the stroller second hand and it serves as our second one, which we have on the balcony so we don't have to take our first one up to the third floor. I love it, and the main reason I bought this stroller was because it doesn't cost a fortune and I don't have to store the seat anywhere in the house because it's a 2in1 combination stroller.
I can't judge its other features, how it performs in city/terrain driving for example. However, it works great on the balcony and the little one sleeps beautifully in it during the day when it's raining outside or when I need to get things done at home in the morning. I also like that when the little one has had a cold, the part by the head can be lifted slightly with the strap, so the little one is in an elevated position. I can also judge the folding, which is quick. The stroller is compact, but I find that the frame is heavier.
Thanks to this stroller, baby wrap and ergo carrier I don't have to buy a double stroller for my kids
I am happy with it a lot. Thanks to this stroller, baby wrap and ergo carrier I don't have to buy a double stroller for my kids. I will immediately turn my son's carrycot into a seat unit for my daughter when she doesn't want to walk anymore.
An excellent pram for a very small amount of money 👌🏻
A very nice pram, happy with it.
- Does not squeak even after prolonged use
- Easy to position
- Colour combinations
- Small front wheels
For the price it is great in my opinion. We have the burgundy one with the gold frame, it's beautiful. I am very satisfied. We are using the pushchair setup now and it is also great.
- folds well into the car
- handles well
- looks good
- the bassinet part is great
- it can be quickly turned into a pushchair
- has a bucket style seat
- suitable for a child up to one and a half years old, as he is small after that (because my child rubs his head on the canopy of the stroller then)
- it is good to put an extra extension, a universal visor on the canopy, especially in the summer months
A great pram at a great price. We have it at our holiday home and at my parents...
- Great price
- As well as the quality
- I would like the front wheels to be inflatable as well
A great stroller. Doesn't take up much space as it's a 2in1. Also the shopping basket is great.
- Superb handling
- High quality materials
- Large shopping basket
- Also for terrain
- Bucket seating
- Nice price
- Without a sun visor on the hood
- Thin material of the hood
The little one is 2.5 years old and we use it every day to put him to sleep. The little one is tall, and large - his legs are bent, but for me it's great like that still... The design is wider, sturdy but lightweight. You save space as it's a 2in1. Handles lawn and terrain absolutely great - despite the front wheels not being inflatable.
- large bassinet
- suspension - also for walking on dirt roads
- easy and quick to fold compared to other strollers
- large shopping basket
- low price
- does not take up much space after folding
- quick conversion to pushchair
- we found none
This pram appealed to us mainly because of its large bassinet, compared to the others. The biggest surprise came when we were forced to travel at least 3 times a week. It can be folded quickly and easily and does not take up much space in the car.
- Inflatable wheels
- 2in1 set
- Stylish design
- Large basket
- Folding the pram
- Wide rear wheels
- A "fabric" pushchair
- Handle height adjustment (not available)
- Canopy extension (not available)
A pretty good stroller, but it has its downsides.
- A lot of features for little money
- Good handling
- Rocks nicelyFits everywhere
- The bottom plate has a special strap system and is not completely flat
Really, a lot of music for little money. I already bought the pram after one child and I'm surprised how much it lasts.
The G-mini Grand doesn't have an adjusting handle, so for tall dads this could be a problem. We still have a second older, more off-road stroller at my grandfather's, but this one is great for the city. Everything holds, nothing falls apart, the pram doesn't squeak, doesn't peel.
I still want to get a Britax and another one to compare.
- The practicality of a bassinet that also folds into a seat unit
- Large basket
- Bassinet can be facing both directions
- Inflatable rear wheels
- Easy handling
- Bucket seat
- Weight (impractical when loading into the car)
- Canopy could be extended more
Amazing stroller at a great price, I highly recommend it.
The best pram (used as only a bassinet) I could buy.
Maximum satisfaction. A quality Czech stroller. A lot of features for little money 🙂
Roomy carrycot - we used it until our son could stand up on his own. So the quality of sleep was just great. :)
- Easy to set up
- Small carryct / seat unit, the stroller is too small for a 2.5 years old
I'm quite satisfied. It has its pros and cons, like every stroller...
We are extremely satisfied with the stroller. :)