- built-in nets in both parts of the stroller
- head positioning in the carry cot
- ventilation of the cot
- cot size
- reversible seat unit
- included with a transitional footmuff
- the suspension was good - it's a harder stroller, but I didn't want it for rocking, I didn't feel the bumps when I was strolling
- UV protection of the canopy on both parts
- canopy extension
- opening the canopy on the pushchair is quite difficult
- the weight of the stroller
- in a smaller car you have to think how to fit it
I chose the stroller mainly based on the design, because there were no reviews at that time. I liked the aluminum frame and the fact that it didn't look like a classic large Polish pram.
However, it was really heavy :-) Manipulating with the stroller was tricky and when there was a baby after birth, it was terribly challenging. Especially hauling it up the stairs to our house. If the stroller was lighter, I would have been 100% satisfied.
It served its purpose, anyhow. :-) The cot was used for 9 months - if the little one hadn't been so curious, it would have lasted longer, even though she was tall for her age. It also suited us as a 2in1 travel system, as we wanted a Cybex car seat. I have mostly good points about it, I took off one point for the weight of the stroller.