- Good value for the price
- Infant cocoon/lay flat option
- Good maneuverability
- Handles grass, uneven terrain well
- Well-positioned peek-a-boo window
- Included vented raincover
- The fold (both ways feels a bit hard)
- Self-standing on the side when folded
I purchased this stroller new, a few weeks ago. It is really sturdy, but as a result weights a bit more than similar ultracompacts. It handles bumpy roads and grass really well, my baby is 7kgs, and lying flat, yet it offers a smooth ride on the bad countryside roads for her. I am 182 cm, and my hubby is 196 cm tall, so the extendable handlebar and the elevated crossbar at the back is really a must for a comfy walk. We tried the Yoyo before, but kept kicking the crossbar and our shoulders hurt after long walks...
The only off-putting thing is the fold and self-stand. The Metro+ self-stands on its side when folded, and not on its wheels as the previous model. In my opinion it will make the bigger round chassis part scratchy, and this stand requires 2 hands to fold out.
- Light weight
- Nice to drive around
- Not the sturdiest
- No handle adjustment
I am positively surprised. Lightweight but functional, and so comfortable as it’s so padded. My little girl’s happy inside.
- lie-flat seat with a leg rest that goes up to protect a small child
- really small after folding
- combinable with a capsule
- wheel can get noisy
- funky hood
It's really padded, perfect for my 4-month-old and tube rides. The wheels could be quieter but I am happy with it overall.