The handles are very weak. Mine is 8months old and it is already broken. Both left and right hand. Expected much for the price.
- roomy bassinet
- foldable bassinet
- long seat surface
- basket accessibility
- foldable frame
- on the heavy side
- the canopy could be even longer in the lie-flat position
We already owned an Emmaljunga pram (an older one), so I went for the same brand with my second. I liked the NXT90 for the cool, modern look and the robust feel. And it didn't disappoint. Thanks to the large front wheels, it goes over anything. And I mean anything.
After more than a half year, it's still like new. I like that other prams we meet look very different, so we stand out on the street. The bassinet can be folded for transport, which we used a few times. The storage basket is nicely sized and accessible. The frame, even if heavier and sturdy, folds reasonably well even for a mid-sized car boot. The NXT 90 is a reliable "tank," and as such, I can recommend it.
- reversible, lie-flat seat
- spacious carrycot
- handle adjustment
- lifting it up a curb is a struggle
- brake is hard to activate/deactivate
The frame started to squeak and got looser after a few months (mainly around the handle part). I am disappointed about the quality - I expected much more for the price.
- Looks good
- Pleasant to use with the carrycot for newborn
- The newborn can sleep overnight in the carrycot
- Fabric easy to clean
- Too big for city shopping
- Not study enough for country walks
- The tyre constantly going flat, hard to get repaired in the UK
- Hard to maneuver
- Does not fold away neatly, takes up the whole boot space
- All catches very stiff - so hard to fold up
- Bad design on the handlebar, the leather has ripped because of how it folds
I've had more problems with this pram than I can count! I'm currently on my second child, and yes... it's lovely for sitting in the garden, very spacious for a seven-month-old, but as soon as we go out, problems with flat tyres, handlebars, and maneuvering all came flooding back. In the 3 yrs I've owned it, I've had 7 flat tyres, a new front wheel, new brackets on the handlebar, and problems with the catches that remove the seat. The correspondence with Emmajlunga customer services is poor, there have been periods where I've waited for new parts that took months, ended up buying a city jogger which I love, and used pretty much all the time with my 1st born. Now gotta get that out for my 7-month-old, because on our first outing after lockdown, two flat tyres. Can I get an inner ring from anywhere???.... of course not!!!