- Positioning up to a lie flat
- XXL sunhood
- One-hand folding
- Storage basket
- Hood bag for parent
- Travel bag
- I am missing a child's belly bar
- Stroller weight
- Front double wheels
- When the baby is lying down, you can't get into the basket
It's a great buggy for running around the shops and moving quickly. It can't handle any terrain, of course, but it's ideal for the city and shopping. We also take it on holiday.
- Easy handling
- Low weight of the pushchair
Happy with this pushchair.
- Leather handles
- Full recline
- Long leg rest
- Difficult handling (as with probably every umbrella buggy)
We have only used it once on vacation. The big plus is that it took up very little space. For me, it's a great stroller for travelling, for the plane, but for us, it's not for everyday strolling...
The wheels occasionally jam; the lying area cannot be put in a complete lie flat; the fabric gets dirty quite quickly; nothing can be put in the basket when the child is asleep. Otherwise, the design is very beautiful, just not the most practical.
- nice design
- large sleeping space
- quality brand
- long for the trunk of the car when folded
- cannot be pushed with one hand
- small shopping basket
- can't reach the basket when the little one is lying down
- umbrella style buggy, so a bit of a rattle
I quickly sold it as it didn't meet my expectations.
- the fabrics got dirty quickly
- very difficult to clean
- inaccessible basket when the child is lying down
- short leg rest
- short shoulder straps
I was very disappointed with this stroller. The only plus was the beautiful design.
Minuses: the fabric got dirty quickly - all it took was a light rain -> and very difficult to clean as it is not machine washable. Inaccessible basket when the baby sleeps - very few things fit in there. Short leg rest. Short shoulder straps. Unsuitable for bad trails, rattles.
- Otherwise compact
- Small basket that cannot be reached when the little one is napping
Overall the buggy was great, but when folded, it doesn't fit in a small trunk.
A good buggy for the city, but also for broken village roads. Even handled 3 km of forest road and still looks good.
- color fading
- swivel wheels are difficult to get to swivel
- the fabrics get stained quite quickly, and it is very visible
It didn't take my breath away, to be honest. No, rather than yes...
An overpriced buggy is what it is. Beautiful to look at, but for me, only real use could be for holidays in a resort. Other than that, I have no patience with those rattly wheels.