- Great colour combo pebble green for both boy or girl
- Large oversized hood to keep the sun out
- Integrated leg rest
- Cabin hold
- Materials are ok
- Easy folding
- Leatherette handle bar
- Can be used with car seat but adapters are extra
- Doesn't come with a carrycot
- Over priced for use of stroller mode only
- Flimsy handle movement
- If not careful with handling fabrics they rip easily.
- No accessories are included (no raincover ect)
I've been using the Mondo stroller for 4/5 months now. I've had four children and have been through ALL different types of strollers and pushchairs. I really wanted the Pebble Green stroller with White/Beige frame and I got it! It looks lush and goes well with my beige changing bag and organiser!
I must stress if your buying to use for the purpose of the stroller only, then I feel it's not quite worth the money they are charging even though I can take all the fabrics off and go to use with a carry cot, this in not included in the price of nearly £400!!! The carrycot is also another £253 on top!
I don't feel the handle movement when fully erected is sturdy enough for the price it is. There is a lot of play when up right. Upon taking all the fabrics off to clean there is only a flimsy cardboard part inside to hold baby/toddler. Materials used are quite bare minimum, considering the price. The colour looks great and also the matching bumper bar is extra too.
Overall I'm 60% happy and I wouldn't recommend it for the price unfortunately, it feels far too expensive for what it is. Sorry, honest review.