- not that heavy as others
- in the end I don't like that it has a bucket-type seat
- missing the all-terrain wheels of the Harvey 3 Premium
- canopy rippled
I like the stroller as such, but it would be great if the seat unit was “lie-to-flat” (not L-shaped)
- stylish snd unique
- spft shock absorbers
- price versus quality
- I’d make the sungoid longer on the sitting part
We love it. So stylish and not many have it around us. We went for the grey since we wanted to be surprised about the sex of the baby.
- My son’s sliding in the carrycot
I like the design and the functions. I just have a problem with the carrycot - it’s spacious and all, but it’s incluned and my son slides down a bit.
Got it in the Premium Black fashion. Very happy with it overall.
It’s gorgeous and simply awesome. The best choice for us, this stroller.
- A TALK HANDLE
- SMALL-ISH BASKET IN THE PREMIUM - CLOSABLE VERSION
- MISSING THE ALL TERRAIN WHEELS ON THE HARVEY3
The handle extends very far. The pram’s a high quality one. The style is trendy and very practical at the same time. Love the space in the bassinet.
- roomy seat
- roomy bassinette
- reflective upholstery details
- not the most lightweight/compact (bulky with the seat attached)
- world-facing only seat can be folded with the frame
- it’s not always smooth to zip up the closable basket (mainly when it’s full 😜)
- missing a wipe-clean leg rest
I really wanted the second all-terrain version of the Harvey but wasn’t pregnant yet. Loved the winter edition 😍
But this H3 one is so much better - the colors, the roomier seat unit, the adjustable leg rest! I must say I love it. I’m not sure it’ll last until 22kg of my son, but until 3years of age for sure.
The suspension is really pleasant. The pushchair is not the lightest nor the most compact, but still doable for what it can do. And it does it very well as well as in style 😊
We went for the premium emerald green. It’s sleek and ‘shines’ on the street - mainly when the sun is out. 🤩
About the wheels, sorry the third gen doesn’t have those (I think I could order them separately), but those prolly won’t even be necessary. The push is fuss-free so far.