- roomy seat
- roomy bassinette
- reflective upholstery details
- not the most lightweight/compact (bulky with the seat attached)
- world-facing only seat can be folded with the frame
- it’s not always smooth to zip up the closable basket (mainly when it’s full 😜)
- missing a wipe-clean leg rest
I really wanted the second all-terrain version of the Harvey but wasn’t pregnant yet. Loved the winter edition 😍
But this H3 one is so much better - the colors, the roomier seat unit, the adjustable leg rest! I must say I love it. I’m not sure it’ll last until 22kg of my son, but until 3years of age for sure.
The suspension is really pleasant. The pushchair is not the lightest nor the most compact, but still doable for what it can do. And it does it very well as well as in style 😊
We went for the premium emerald green. It’s sleek and ‘shines’ on the street - mainly when the sun is out. 🤩
About the wheels, sorry the third gen doesn’t have those (I think I could order them separately), but those prolly won’t even be necessary. The push is fuss-free so far.