- very nice design, elegant
- possibility to put the child completely lying down
- long enough when lying down
- huge canopy
- really large shopping basket
- window in the canopy and mesh for ventilation
- tall enough for taller people
- absolutely unsprung
- it's a rattle
- over time, the wheels come apart and the frame squeaks
- difficult to ride up a curb
- even the slightest bump was a problem
- common potholes on sidewalks – it doesn't handle
I bought the stroller at a time when my son would no longer fit in the bassinet, but at the same time he would not sit. But I wanted something for my height - 178 cm - and not too expensive, because when I chose my first stroller I didn't know my way around and bought a great one, but it was way too low for me... so I found this one. Quite a lot of features for not so much money, but as I got more familiar with strollers over time, I wouldn't buy it again – but it served me well :)
I see the absolute lack of suspension as the biggest drawback. It's originally a 3in1 stroller system, so now I know there are more cushioned pushchairs, too. The video review does mention springs, but you absolutely can't feel that with a normal load inside the stroller. It's just a rattle suitable only for perfect, smooth terrain, probably like an airport :) And going up a curb is impossible - I always had to turn around and reverse, lifting the stroller to stand on the front wheels - and so go out on the curb.
Also, the suspension of the wheels on the sides and the lack of some center bar made the stroller, or wheels, come apart and squeak more and more as my son gained weight. I see the absolute lack of suspension and the wheels coming apart as the biggest drawbacks. Only two, but quite serious. You can buy inflatable wheels though, but it didn't help much and from a certain weight of my son I had to change them back to plastic ones, as the inflatable ones were getting punctures more than they would have been in the whole 😁
The pluses are mainly the ample handle height (I'm 178cm), a really generous spacious shopping basket, the ability to ride in both directions and the ease of changing the parts, the full recline and large canopy with ventilation, and the fairly long, albeit narrower, seat surface.
- Full recline, individually adjusting backrest and leg rest
- Reversible seat unit
- Simple fold
- \Hard\" ride"
- Not a good driveability without the optional air-filled wheels
- Creaking, squeaking sounds of the chassis
- Chassis scratches easily
It rattles - without those optional air-filled wheels. The ride is quite hard, and when popping up curbs, I feel like the handlebar (or some joint) will crack. In general, I cannot recommend this pushchair.