- easy one-handed operation despite the size and weight, which pleasantly surprised me
- sprung wheels
- internal pocket in the bassinets for mobile phone, keys, pacifier, etc.
- aprons for all parts
- the possibility to adapt the stroller to your needs: as a sibling stroller or for twins, with two bassinets or two seats that can be facing both forward and reverse direction
- large space for a skateboard for the older sibling
- adjustable leg rest and backrest in the seat part
- weight: it's a heavy stroller, but it's okay for normal pulling from the basement or a space where you don't need to go up stairs
- basket: although it is the full width of the stroller, there's very poor access, and larger items can not be put in without unzipping, forget about the shopping bag inserted in its entirety
- changing bag: too small for two children's belongings for me, and after a month the studs broke off on the shoulder strap that attaches to the handle, so for me it was of poor quality and lasted very little, small carrying capacity
- narrow bassinet, e.g. a bigger six-month-old baby won't fit in there in winter with a footmuff and overalls - but this is common with double strollers that are up to 80cm wide to fit through a standard doorway
For us, this stroller was used as a sibling stroller as we have two children, one year apart. We had one bassinet and one seat unit. We didn't use the car seats, I can't comment on those.
- Spacious bassinets (deep)
- Good suspension
- Spacious storage basket
- Poor access to the storage basket
- Takes up a lot of space
- Seat units seem small to me
The stroller was really nice to push. Overall it served us very well :-) For me, I recommend this stroller - and when the kids grew up a bit, I suggest buying a lighter pushchair.
- you can completely take it apart - no-fuss maintenance
- easy folding
- smooth manipulation
- nice price
I am absolutely satisfied with it. For an average person, a great double for a reasonable price.