- good appearance
- flat recline
- seat too low ( not good for lower back and for baby breathing car fumes)
- basket not accessible in lay dawn position (seat is too low)
- uncomfortable to use basket trough zipper on the side)
- rain cover is ridiculous ( not covering the whole hood nor the back) no good fit at all
- handles too high ( I’m 170cm and find it too high. Not comfortable for mi height
A summer stroller for tall people.
It looks so lovely and you get accessories included. We love it (we purchased the Unicorn design).
- shallow seat
- child sliding down
- doubled wheels feel rattly and are not the best for winter
It looks INCREDIBLE! Beautiful and head-turning. My baby girl is in love with the girly style. On the other hand, the seat is shallow, my girl slides down in the seat. Probably it's better for smaller children.
Fashionable and lightweight. Great pockets and small details that make you happy about the quality. The accessories look gorgeous but the seat insert slides down all the time, which annoys me. The apron could also be higher - it doesn't feel that protective. Overall a lovely pushchair with a few niggles.
- not an upright seat - causes sliding down
The seat is not upright, and my son (over a year now) keeps sliding. I don't recommend it for any baby older than a year.
- happy baby
- nice quality
- small, short footmuff
- you need both hands to push it
My baby is happy inside, and that's what matters. For my next buggy, though, I'll be thinking about a single handlebar, and the sleeker single wheels.
I'm lovin' it.