- Folding inwards
- Fine materials
- Perfect handling
- For all terrain
- It does not have a peek a boo window to observe the baby
- Lacks any storage pocket
- Open carry cot
- Front wheels cannot be purchased extra if they get destroyed
I bought the stroller in 2013 and used it for my second child in 2017. The look of the stroller is timeless. The design is light, sturdy and great to handle - I had no problem on uneven ground or slippery e.g. on the shop floor. We also took it hiking to a castle.
The cot is lined with a soft squishy fabric - not like some of the Polish strollers my friends had. It's spacious, my girls used it till 8 months perfectly fine. It is quite open, which is not an advantage in the winter months - but my two children survived the winter in good health and I attached a cotton nappy when I needed to. The cot has sort of little feet on the bottom for swinging when you put it on the floor. You can use a car kit to strap it into the car, which was awesome, and the baby wasn't wrinkled in the swaddle. Everything just snaps onto the frame.
The seat part is simple but totally sufficient. It can be positioned fully reclined and swivels both ways. What's great about the stroller - it folds inside, nothing gets dirty or peels off. Although it doesn't have extra features like a sun hood and sun visor extensions, it really was the perfect stroller for me. If I were to decide to buy again, I would choose the Cam Dinamico.
- easy manipulation with a click
- easy driving
- adjustable handle
- 2 wheels inflatable
- 360° front swivel wheels
- spacious bassinet and basket
- can be reversed to face both in and against the direction of travel
- seat part a bit big for us, we didn't use it
It is equipped with rear inflatable wheels and front wheels with locking mechanism. Car seat has child insert, and there's an Isofix base for the car. The bassinet can be set up as a cradle and has the option of lifting the head in case of reflux. Seat faces both forward and rearward directions, as does the bassinet.
The stroller comes with a bag, a parasol, a rain cover and a mosquito net. It also has a large storage compartment and it is a top of the line among strollers. Personally, satisfaction is very high on our side. Full size, lightweight foldable design, easy to fold and put parts on with a crank. Foot brake, adjustable handle.
- Large, spacious stroller
- Bassinet can be positioned under baby's head, also can be used as a cradle when placed on the floor
- Car seat is sturdy
- Seat is large - fits 3-4 year olds, I even took my 5 year old along with my 2 year old when her feet hurt :-)
- Easy to fold
- The sun canopy faded in the sun
A superb stroller. I've had others, but this one scored points in terms of space and ease of handling. The wheels go over terrain, snow, beach...
- Bad in the snow
- Plastic was cold
- Hard climbing in for the child
- Small cot
A small carrry cot, we used it as a car seat... It was terrible in the snow.
- Spacious bassinet
- Easy to click on the parts
- Large storage basket
- No inflatable wheels
I was quite satisfied - except for the front wheels, which are not inflatable. It's handy to tip the bassinet, the car seat. Large shopping basket. Also folds quite easily, except it's quite big :-)
- beautifully designed
- carrycot, as well as the car seat, were really big and spacious
- carrycot can be inclined, also can be used instead of a cradle
- seat unit was horrible
I had a 2012 model with a bow and crystals. The car seat and the carrycot were great.