- Good center of gravity
- Seat enlargement option
- Optional canopies/fabrics/handle covers
- Easy fold
- Quality materials
- An empty pushchair is crazy noisy when pushed
- Small wheels
- Long and heavy after folding (for a travel stroller)
- No legrest
It didn't fit our lifestyle at all - I owned it for two weeks and had to sell it afterwards.
Fisrt, I really minded the plastic seat. When the pushchair is empty and you push it, it clacks and is so noisy that I was ashamed to push it. When the child's inside, it's okay, but my little one wants to walk quite often, I cannot hold her inside all the time.
Next, the size&weight versus the wheel size. The wheels are SOOO tiny, which I could accept, but if this should be a travel stroller, I feel it is way too long after folding, and heavy - and it doesn't stand by itself, even... So not the best for traveling.
I must praise the height adjustability of the backrest - a nice feature, even if, funnily, that is probably the reason of the noisy empty seat. I like that you can swap the canopies and the changing of the handle covers or fabric sets. Even the suspension is nice, but I sometimes couldn't care less with all the noisy ride 🙈
I also minded the missing legrest, mainly when the child faces the parent - there's no place to put her feet on. The biggest plus is, on the other hand, a very good center of gravity - the buggy was stable and easy to steer in both directions of the seat.
A very handy buggy that can handle even a 4-your-old.
- goes through worse terrain - like a dirt road - acceptably
- length of the sleeping surface
- handles brilliantly
Bugaboo did not disappoint me again 🤦🏻♀️
- Front wheels lock
- Adjustable handlebar
- Smooth to push
- Not suitable for cobblestones
Compact, simple, lightweight, practical. Not suitable for cobblestones. But you can lock the front wheels if needed.
- easy pushing
- stable chassis
- length-adjustable backrest as well as the sitting area
- reversible seat
- 3 seat positions
- variability of accessories
- heavier than a buggy
A superb push and suspension; it tackles even terrain and curbs. You can adjust the length of the sitting surface - as well as of the backrest. The only thing I am sorry about is the fact that we bought it when our baby was 20 months old - we should have gotten it sooner.
- with sturdy chassis
This buggy is TOP, and the Bugaboo service as well - I recommend it strongly 😉😉👍
- complete personalization
- beautiful colors
- easy manipulation
- wide range of original accessories
- high quality
- hard to handle on gravel-covered surfaces
A handy city buggy - doesn't take up much space at home nor in the car. I don’t recommend having it as an only stroller - it’s quite perfect, but you need to consider the terrain you’ll push it on.
- very maneuverable
- a carrycot and a cocoon option
- fits everywhere
- small-ish wheels
Since I have to carry it up the staircase every time, I wouldn’t change it for anything. I am in love with how handy it is - ideal for life in the city; however, we even managed a walk in the woods, thanks to the reinforced chassis.
- not so spacious for a bigger child with a winter footmuff
For us, this is a top-class stroller.
Easy manipulation and folding. I love it.
I cannot say a single bad word - a perfect stroller for us.
- Variability of the color sets
- Good drivability, even though not perfect for downtowns with cobblestones
- The sitting position is not completely upright
- Protruding padding on the lower part of the backrest (I'm not 100% sure, whether my daughter minded it or not)
It turned out to be quite a practical stroller.
- One-hand folding
- Comfortable seat unit, even for a bigger child
- The system of reclining the backrest is the best I ever saw
- A lot of accessories to modify the design
- As I expected, the small wheels are not the best for more difficult terrain
- When popping up curbs with a 12kg child, I feel like it’s gonna break - but it won’t. Nothing that would spoil the feeling of having the best stroller in the world though :-)
I have nothing to complain about; the price is adequate to its quality.