- reversible seat unit
- low weight
- it folds almost by itself
- extendable back- and leg rest
- quality frame - no scratches
- well-made 5-point harness
- difficult access to the shopping basket
- small wheels
- too soft of a suspension system (some may take this as an advantage, however)
I didn't like those little wheels that got stuck in every ridge in the sidewalk. Very soft, almost rocking suspension also won’t fit everybody. Otherwise, quite nice for vacations. I also liked the extendable hood and the lay-flat, non-bucket type of seat unit. The seat going in both direction I take as a big plus as well 👍🏻 Super was also the well-made, quality frame, which did not scratch.
Excellent travel stroller, just - for all-terrain use you’ll need one more stroller. We also used the carrycot. For having in the car, or for summer - a great help... I recommend for those who often go to shopping centers and downtown; also, if you travel a lot by car.
- compact fold
- option to change the hoods as well as the seat unit fabrics
- the only disadvantage is the fact that the seat is very low to the ground
I really like it - design- or function-wise. Moreover, my little daughter is happy in it 🙂
In the role of a buggy for an older toddler, I was very happy with it. I don't really have any reproaches to be made. I recommend it.
I miss something to extend the leg rest when the baby falls asleep. For older children (mine was 1.5 years old), the canopy is too close to the head - when open, and my daughter is in the sitting position, her head touches the canopy. Otherwise, maximum satisfaction; it’s lightweight and compact.
- Easy manipulation
- Excellent ride
- So many accessories to choose from - summer canopies, inserts, organizers...
- Ok for light terrain
- Not a winter kind of stroller
- No way to put a footmuff inside
- Adjusting of the seat - it doesn't click in and doesn't hold where it should
At first, I was not that happy about the fact that you can't use it as a main stroller because of its inability to tackle snow, ice... I intensively started to use it from the spring. It's high-quality, great to push, and with beautiful (even though expensive) accessories.
- fully used for two children
- changing of the accessories
- great for travels
- winter/snow is difficult to handle with those small wheels
- no other complaints :-)
For me, a top stroller for a child over 1 year. Absolutely satisfied - fully used with both of my children. I loved changing the accessories as well as traveling with it 😉
It’s handy, but its wheels are too small.
- very lightweight
- easy manipulation
- small wheels
The best buggy for summer, 0 points in snowy winter though... It's an urban buggy.