- Spacious basket
- Handy brake
- Small front wheels, can not handle forest and field roads
- Too Heavy
- Hard to control with one hand
- Bad chassis, scrubs, squeaks, grunts, the whole wobbles terribly
- The handle of the sports car is unreasonably high, the little one has upturned hands, I don't think she will ever grow into it.
- The sewn-on seat belt straps to the backrest are too high and push into the back and head, it cannot be ripped off!
- The carrycot is small and shallow - the baby will not fit in the fleece at 6 months
- The basket is not closing
- All equipment must be purchased - then it will be very expensive
- Very high purchase price
I let myself be convinced in the store because I had no experience. But over time, I know it was a mistake. Cheaper prams are of better quality, even the Polish ones. They said it's German, but everything is made in China, so, unfortunately...
I really liked the pram, but there are a lot of things that bother me and are ill-conceived, such as a small carrycot and a nonsensical handrail at the sports car. I'll be smarter with the second baby.
- large wheels
- crotch strap
- the front wheels are noisy
- the plastics seem cheap/squeaky
I expected more, tbh. Feels cheaper than I’d like. The wheels are not very quiet.
- pushes well
- narrow chassis
- nice suspension
- easy-to-operate brake
- well-protected seat with enough space
- weight capacity
- bulky / or more like long when folded
- bar over the basket - somehow makes it more difficult to load thing in it, especially those larger items
- not the lightest
Good value for money. Very versatile. The daddy loves it. Practicality-oriented design.
- Travel-system compatibility
- The folded/unfolded size could bother some
Quietly luxurious. Large but not huge. Perfect for shopping as well as for walks in nature. Perfect for us.
I don't know why I thought I would somehow be fitting it into my small car trunk on a regular basis without losing my nerves. It's a nice pram, but not for me - since I am mostly alone and with it, I can't get anywhere much, because it's a bother to fold it and load it for me.
And one more thing - the fabrics were somehow crinkled straight out of the box. For that price, one would expect more.
I got the Britax Smile III because of the recommendation in the shop. I must say I am quite happy with it. On the other hand, it's not a small stroller, so not the best for small car boots nor for small mums. The basket is huge, and I love it. And my hubby loves the overall robustness. Nice value for money.