3 parent reviews
- quality padding and quality workmanship
- narrower width for children
- weird system of reclining the backrest
- heavy wheels, but it does not cross the terrain
- basket broke
- high height of stroller - unnecessary
- the canopy has a mesh and through it shines on the child - too big
Heavy pram with small space - we had it as a replacement pram for a short time. I would not recommend it.
- Extendable hood on the seat unit
- Backrest, leg rest adjustable to a full lay-flat
- \Hard\" ride"
- Wheels full of little stones and gravel
I had a 2in1 set with a carrycot. It was very practical, but the ride was not soft at all.
A great pushchair; easy to push.