This is just one of the reviews of the Britax B-Motion 4 Plus stroller. Check for more reviews, specifications, or ask our stroller expert: Go to Britax B-Motion 4 Plus detail
- Easy one-hand folding
- Weight of the stroller (I easily carried the stroller up the stairs in one hand and a 12kg baby in the other)
- Length of the laying surface
- Large shopping basket
- Handles rough terrain
- Not a perpendicular sitting position
- Handle on the stroller - the first time I folded it, the plastic part in the middle of the handle got scratched. At the same time, the handle squeaks/clicks slightly
- The belly bar for the baby is poorly designed - when folding the stroller, it takes the most time to put the handle on...
- The center of gravity... not everyone finds it comfortable. In my case, I sometimes have to use a lot of force to lift the stroller onto the rear wheels (e.g. when climbing a curb)
Overall I evaluate the pushchair positively. It is probably the best that can be bought in this price category and with the requirement for compactness. It is really easy and quick to fold, with good dimensions. The lack of perpendicularity of the sitting position can be partially solved with a belt or a diaper.