- Nice design
- Leg rest positioning (compared to the original model)
- Long hood
- Difficult to control
- Expensive spare parts
- Fading fabric/covers
The stroller has a nice design, but it is quite heavy to handle (due to the stroller's center of gravity). The wheels are, after one child, quite unsightly and do not absorb shocks. The canopy often squeaks.
- Harder to be steered one handedly
The perfect stroller - and I've had a lot of them.
- We had to lubricate the front wheels after about 2 months of use, and it had not been in the rain until then - but after lubrication all ok
Excellent handling, handles even rough terrain, easy to store. Suitable for tall kid.
- For us the best:
- large wheels for bumpy pavements,
- large stroller seat's area
- click-on bassinet
- easily foldable frame
- can be put into a full reclining position
- large canopy
- integrated mosquito net
- if you want new wheels, they are more expensive, but they don't wear out so quickly
- if you want to wash the cover, which is washable, it's great, but it has in some parts of the cover wood-board reinforcements, which can mold after washing, it needs to be dried ideally in the sun
Ideal for our needs. For the city and the countryside, large and yet beautifully foldable.
- Quality as should be
- No adjustable handle bar
My favorite. It was fully used for a year. Great satisfaction.
- large sun hood
- comfortable to steer
- easy to fold down
- easy to unfold
- the only thing I mind is that I cannot adjust the pushbar upwards, but one can get used to it
Happy with this pushchair - the size fits me, and the manipulation is fine . I expected worse wheels but they're OK. I read somewhere that it is impossible to put a cosytoes in the seat because of the harness, but it is not true - I can detach them and get them through the holes in the cosytoes just fine.
The hood is large, there's plenty of space for my daughter to nap (she's 2.5 yo, circa 15 kg, 91 cm - and she herself says she likes the pushchair).
We had the Bugaboo Cameleon before this, but it was too narrow - when she sat in, her arms were pushed together too much, no comfort in there. I also thought to get a Britax B-Motion 4 Plus, but I am happy with my choice.
- Very nice size-wise, the child can nap comfortably
- Small underseat basket
- Bad folding system
- You need to buy everything separately
Overall, I was rather happy with the pushchair.