- light weight
- easy and quick to fold
- faces both directions
- bucket seating style
- I know no cons
The best... :-)
- Option to turn the seat to face the parent
- One of the few pushchairs with leg rest positioning
- Small seating space
- Despite suspension on both front and rear wheels, it can't handle rough terrain
- Front wheels are not inflatable
- Short canopy
- The colour set is washable but the seat is not
I was not happy with this stroller.
- Quality design
- Easy steering
I was very happy with the stroller. My daughter was also happy in it. It reclines easily for sleeping without me having to move my daughter.
- quality German brand
- small and compact
- plenty of storage space in the lower part of the chassis
- seat part usable also for child that doesn't sit by itself yet
- seat part faces both forward and rearward
- used in moderate terrain, so far without defect
- interchangeable coloured covers
- unsuitable for winter because of the lack of zippered cover on the top (blowing, raining, snowing into it)
- in the harsher terrain, it rattles
- positioning of the seat part is tiring, in cold weather it freezes and gets stuck
- the apron on the seat part is impractical and was unused
We needed a small and compact stroller for our small lift and small car and it fulfilled this purpose, but otherwise I would have chosen a larger type.
- Compact for a small car
- Extended canopy
- Narrow seat
Smaller pushchair, more suitable for the city.
- The hood jumps upwards at times
We bought the stroller as a beautiful limited edition Jungle Boogie in 2015. We are now carrying our third child in it and it is still holding up. We are quite straining it and still. We are happy with it. It's a 3 in 1 set and it is pretty compact.
- Nice design
- Solid, not fading brown fabric
- Compact, easy to handle
- It is not cushioned, so after 1 child the chassis is completely loose and rattly
- Small bassinet and small seat that cannot be put in flat position
I would not recommend and would not buy this stroller again.
We were satisfied with the stroller. It handled any terrain - like climbing up multiple mounatin. Maximum satisfaction.
It was only beautiful, otherwise quite small. The front wheels are small, the seat unit narrow.