- Easy folding
- Smaller frame
- Pleasant materials
- Well designed seat and harness
- Short canopy
- Could perhaps be better with a little better suspension
- Front wheels got worn out pretty quickly
We have been using the pram for 8 months but due to its shorter canopy we had to make a change. We live in a new location where the wind blows all the time, so we had to look for a replacement. Otherwise, I can only recommend it. You can really get everywhere with it - from the city centre to the snow-covered mountains.
A bucket seat stroller, btw great for tummy aches :) Lightweight, foldable :)
- Easy positioning
- Can be facing forward and parent direction
- Bucket seating (not to everyone's taste)
- Small canopy
A great seat unit, can be turned to face the parent and also the opposite direction. A lightweight stroller. The bucket seat does not suit every baby.
I got the pushchair setup and it's an easy to store stroller. We transport it to our second home every week, max satisfaction for me, my daughter is fine with it too.
- The seat part is very good
- The seat belts are also very comfortable
- The front wheel broke quickly
- The plastic part is broken, and the plastic looks brittle
- Because my daughter is big, heavy, and active, the connecting part of the aluminum frame broke when she was about two and a half years old
- Because this is an old model, second-hand sales are small
Very beautiful, but some materials have poor mechanical strength.