- very good handling
- folding and unfolding with just one hand
- plenty of space left in the trunk, even though I have a Skoda Felicia
- the brakes are in the wrong place because I've always kicked that place
We liked this one.
Except for the front double wheels, which were not suitable for the terrain, I have nothing to complain about
- Rani cover
- Stroller pad
- Solid frame
- Spacious for baby
- Front dual wheels unsuitable for off-road use
I was very satisfied with it. It was great that it had an apron and also this pad in the stroller. It didn't go completely flat, but that didn't matter. The frame was light, sturdy. Except for the front double wheels, which were not suitable for the terrain, I have nothing to complain about.
- Only pros
- No changing bag included, otherwise I have nothing
The best, no questions asked.
- Large enough for a larger child
- Very quickly the wheels wore out, they didn't have a nice look afterwards - but they lasted all the time
It has served its purpose. Excellent stroller from the cheaper variants.
A fantastic buggy, I got it 'second hand'. Handled even forest trails.
- Easy to drive - even with one hand
- Connected, singe handle for the parent
- Small seating space
- Brake not much - rattles
- Canopy quickly fades
Bought second hand. For shops and short trips, it is fine - and that was the intention when buying it :-D
- Large basket
- Tall seat back
I was looking for a buggy with a long seat surface.