We have been using the stroller for about 6 weeks and we are very happy with it so far. We have tested the stroller both in the city and in natural terrain.
Awesome colour and comfort for the baby 😍 I wouldn't change it!
For the price, it's a bargain. We drive it around the village and it can take anything. I found it unnecessary to "throw" money away on an expensive stroller. This one is enough :-) We just bought a different car seat. That's the important thing ;-) We are very satisfied.
- Spacious carrycot with adjustable back for older babies
- All three parts face both rearward and forward on the stroller
- Brake - occasionally misbehaving
- Wheels - occasionally misbehaving
The stroller has a spacious carrycot, the car seat is superb, the seat unit also great. Bottom carrier (basket) is large and spacious.
Great buggy but nowhere to buy spare parts we are in need of rear wheels as brakes will not hold on to wheels.
- It is tall
- Super easy to handle
- The front wheels can be locked
- Plastic handbag grips
- Changing bag has no organiser parts so it is a "bottomless bag"
We have been using it for 2 months now and so far I am satisfied. Just a few little things, otherwise great satisfaction.